• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• nothing worse then catsup and cunilingus

Comment

• Donald Trump and Harvey Weinstein are very similar people, you would think Lineygobiue would have thought Weinstein was unfairly persecuted just like his idol Donald Trump.

As far as how Weinstein fits in to the current streaming vs. theatrical movies discussion. he doesn't really figure into it. He had lost his juice in the last decade, it's probably why people felt the freedom to finally come forward about him. But if you don't think people in Michigan and Iowa watched Good Will Humting, you have a screw loose.

Comment

• You are one delusional moron.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            The era of NetFlix giving near complete freedom to their directors may be drawing to a close...they hired this weirdo to direct a Marilyn Monroe biopic and now they're freaking out because instead of Oscar bait he's made an extremely unpleasant arthouse flick that includes graphic rape and an appalling scene in which Monroe has her period while a man gives her oral sex.

When the creators think that's what the audience wants to see, it says more about the creators than that audience.

Comment

• STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Netflix original films are mostly crap and forgettable.
                If they have been giving directors total freedom to work on their films… has it really paid off from a consumers standpoint? I like the idea of this, but not sure if Netflix has a quality catalog of original films.

“Beast of No Nation” (AKA from the director of season 1 “True Detective”)

and …?

Sadly this bastard producer you speak of is attached to more high end quality films than the Netflix originals collection.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• From a year ago or so. Qh6+ played by Magnus is just brutal. What a way for Karjackin to lose. Like football, a loss in chess where you generally outplayed your opponent but managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory is always more of a gut punch.
                  Attached Files
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU.

Please.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• From a year ago or so. Qh6+ played by Magnus is just brutal.

Not that hard to see really, Qh6 is the only move that wins. But its really not a q/sac if you mate, but great final game from 2016 in NY. Magnus calculated just one move further than Sergey and that was it.

Comment

• Then again easy for me to say in hindsight lol Since Covid I have been playing a lot more games (in person) and following UFC, Bellator and even Shogun MMA . Still looking for a ps5. The only team sport I have any interest in is the NHL and Red Wings, hard to imagine I could care less about college football coming up. Betting is legal here now - possibly might gain some interest back (?) , but not likely.

Comment

• “Samurai Cop” … classic good-bad.
                          Along with “The Room” and “Kung-Fu Enter the Fist.”

Best of Samurai Cop

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Samurai Cop is great

Comment

• RIP and God bless Ed Asner

Comment

• Early "Dune" reviews are out.
                                75 Metacritic, 86 Rotten Tomatoes. Limited reviews, but points to the movie being good/great quality. Sci-Fi movies tend to have worse ratings. So not the next "John Carter."

Can't wait to purchase my tickets whenever it's available. Hope it makes enough money so that they can make a 2nd part!
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X