Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire everyone

Comment

• Michigan and the Detroit Lions... finding ways to beat bad teams in pathetic and entertaining ways in the last week.

Whatever. Nice win. McNamara!
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
        Fire everyone
        I agree, WM.

Nothing happened in this game that indicated that Harbaugh and his staff should be retained. A win is a win, but Harbaugh and company still need to go.

Cade McNamara is now Michigan's QB, and it should be his job to lose. Joe needs to stop listening to Devin Gardner.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• What a game! What a country! 2020!!

Comment

• We could be worse- see Penn State. Whodathunk that this game over Thanksgiving weekend would be such a joke?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              What a game! What a country! 2020!!
              Lol
              AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Disaster. We desperately needed this loss.

Any hope that we had of Harbaugh getting fired before December just evaporated. Warde Manuel is retarded enough that Harbaugh might actually get another season.
                Last edited by Hannibal; November 22, 2020, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
                  We could be worse- see Penn State.
                  Penn State hasn't played Minnesota yet. We are actually worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Penn State hasn't played Minnesota yet. We are actually worse.
                    No we are not. Nebraska beat Penn State.
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• We’ll settle this once and for all next week as we stumble toward CoronaBowl eligibility.

Comment

• We'll see. PSU only lost to Indiana because of turnovers. Both teams are really bad.

Comment

• I looked at the mgoblog forums. Predictably, they are celebrating the win like it's a huge victory and now saying that we might be 4-1 if we had only started McNamara this year instead of Milton. The Harbaugh excuse train is piicking up a lot of steam and the unimaginable nightmare of him getting another year is a distinct possibility now.

Comment

• It'd be really, really great if a missed Rutgers FG saved HARBAUGH!!!!! for another year.

Let the Cade Hype go full throttle!
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm going to break radio silence here ...... it stuns me that Michigan fans are seeing some kind of program breakthrough with this win. I didn't watch the game. I did tune into IMG radio's broadcast with Brandstatter doing the play-by-play and had to turn that off. I defaulted to an occasional look at game stats. What a clown show. Not a fucking thing has changed and it is not worth the effort to figure out what's wrong. It's wrong and Harbaugh should accept responsibility for that and resign.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I just watched the second half, laugh all you want but Cade looks like a (real) QB even if it was Rutgers. Im sure the receivers love not having a football coming at you 100 mph every pass or sailing over their head like a Nolan Ryan fast ball. As much as I wanted to see Milton be good - He's stiff as a board, slow to escape sacks, can't read defenses, is not a good runner or passer, no touch at all. Not really good at anything, but has a cannon for an arm and is big in stature. How he could win the starter job is on the coaches. I like Harbaugh and always will, people need to realize we are comparable to a program (like Iowa) or lower and that's not changing.
                                Last edited by WingsFan; November 22, 2020, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X