Michigan 31, University of Washington 10 - Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan 31, University of Washington 10 - Post Game Discussion

Sorry about no Game Day Thread for WMU. No Post game thread either as the salient points in the WMU win have been made in the 2021 Football thread.

I don't know what to say about U-Dub. I've not payed any attention to them at all. Anyone? Their playing Montana and the score is 7-3, Huskies at the half. Potentially a PSU/Wisky game?
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Here's the box scores for both teams. Huskies moving the ball through the air but not scoring points????

QB Dylan Morris is 17/23, 139, no TDs 1 INT.

4.5 ypp may be the issue. Grizzly's can't be that good on D.

​​​​​​https://www.google.com/search?q=univ...fxch;ms;fp;1;;
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Montana 10, Washington 7, with about 10 minutes to play in Seattle. Washington has 62 yards of offense in the second half.
      Last edited by JRB; September 4, 2021, 09:44 PM.

Comment

The Grizzlies are tough...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Montana is awesome.. well at least Glacier N.P.. Missoula is kinda cool too.

just saying.

Comment

13-7, Montana is the final in Seattle. Washington couldn't run the ball at all and threw three interceptions.

Comment

Uh oh ...

Montana 13
              U Dub 7
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

HARBAUGH!!! is going to dispense some rough motherfucking justice.

M 38, Washington 10
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Does this take any luster off the game next week?

Comment

No. HARBAUGH!!!! rightesouly dispatching his inferiors is always luminous.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      No, lots of recruits are going to be in attendance. In fact, this may be the biggest recruiting weekend of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Probably not. I suspect that practices this week at U Dub will be quite intense. They'll be ready.

Michigan has no room to be complacent or overconfident, so hopefully it will be a good game.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Michigan has no room to be complacent or overconfident,..........
                          That's what you said about WMU, Homer. Crushed.

TBH, I just wasn't enthused. Called it a white erase board situation not knowing what would show up. In the context of the rest of this weekend's less than exhilarating offensive performance and less than stellar defensive performances, M's coaching staff did an A+ job in game prep.

Like most observers over the ages have opined, the second game of the season is key, (1) to measure improvement and (2) assess potential. I think this is particularly key to me as, like most, probably more than most, I was done with the Harbaugh era and what M football has become. Perhaps a fleeting moment but I'm both interested and enthused. I'm way behind having not looked at anything to do with M or CFB over the last 9 months. Lots of catching up to do and it sure as hell beats talking about COVID or politics.

Comment

Heard from a trusted source that Bell has an ACL injury of unknown extent. So far, no statements that it is season ending. You can draw your own conclusions about that. I'll have some more medical perspective on that later.

Comment

Washington lost to Montana? WTF? Just saw that.
                              M better have learned to not take Washington for granted just because of their week 1 embarrassment. We all know about Sparty last season.
                              If the betting line gets out of control in favor of Michigan, I would bet on Washington just because of that reason.

I think M will win.
                              M 26
                              Washington 20.

Close game. Stressful. Won't be surprised either way considering MSU @ M 2020. I will give Harbaugh benefit of the doubt in this one game because any reasonable person should have the self awareness to not overlook a week 2 opponent AGAIN.
                              McNamara and Corum FTW.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                              X