No announcement yet.

Michigan 31, University of Washington 10 - Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michigan will wear all blue uniforms tonight. Makes sense since its a "maize out" game at the stadium.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
      Michigan will wear all blue uniforms tonight. Makes sense since its a "maize out" game at the stadium.
      Gonna be in Ann Arbor for today's game, linesman?
      we just got set up on the golf course, I'll be heading over shortly to Doug's tailgate for a quick visit to see Doug and Jeff and co.

Comment

Nope, I'll be sitting here in Korn Kounty watching from my easy chair. Have fun. Maybe I'll get there later in the season.

Comment

It sounds like Buchanan's pledge to disengage from Michigan football is going swimmingly.

Comment

Liney's bunions are bothering him...back off...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Jeff is an honorable alumni. He has the right to back off or hang in there however he chooses.

I saw Doug's picture of the people at his tailgate watching the OSU game. LOL

Comment

I like Jeff. I love you though liney. You are my soulmate.

STFU
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Its great to be loved, Wiz.

Now get right with the illegal kick and we'll be fine ...

Comment

Oh ... and tonight's score prediction:

Washington 29
                    Michigan 18

Sorry guys. Its my gut feeling. And I have loads of gut.

Comment

sandbaggus shutthefuckupus
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Lets talk again around midnight

Comment

241746282_10220065231157382_1417982546930888679_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=jWwozTHkjSAAX-GpIZz&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=0a74d05600531b0e7126a20496f746b3&oe=6161AF64.jpg

The scene from Doug's tailgate as the clock counted down for our friends down south.

Comment

Washington looks terrible on their opening possession. Let's hope that continues.

Comment

Now we know why Bell was returning punts.

Comment

3-0, as Jake Moody hits a career long. Michigan's passing game is going to need to make an appearance at some point.

Comment

Working...
                                X