Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think you'll see Jim or Sarah Harbaugh appearing with Trump any time soon. In fact, if my guess is correct, their politics are likely in the same arena as Mitt Romney and/or John McCain. They're pro-life. That's not a crime, even though the radical left would like to make it so.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Just like the radical nazis of the right want to make it a crime to travel outside of their state for an abortion.
      I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Angelique's article on Harbaugh's pro-life comments. Some real horrible stuff there. Read at your own risk.

And, as I predicted, the "outrage" of the pro-abortion crowd, .. some of whom are demanding his firing.

Michigan football coach Jim Harbaugh spoke at a Right to Life event over the weekend and his pro-life stance definitely didn't sit well with some on social media.

All Harbaugh did is exercise two constitutionally protected rights. The right to free speech, and the freedom of religion.

That's it.

I didn't see anything where he said he'd stand in front of abortion providers doors and deny anyone access to an abortion.

Comment

• He's a victim just like you.

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hey Wiz:.. is it true Scott Frost is a transgender lesbian right to lifer?

Comment

• In addition to being a fabulous football coach!

Comment

• You forgot about him also being a vegan serial killer animal abuser.
                  I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                    Hey Wiz:.. is it true Scott Frost is a transgender lesbian right to lifer?
                    We are all make lesbians when you think about it...except for DSL...he's straight up gay.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• HARBAUGH!!!! at preseason #6 is easily the most underrated, disrespected preseason ranking in the history of sports dating back to days of HARBAUGHICUS!!!!! vs the fucking bitchass Lions. What in the holy fuck are the coaches thinking? Do they really want their programs razed to ash? Do they really want to become CRD's hollow shell of a program?

Pay your respects or get destroyed, and it seems like most coaches are opting for the latter. Fools.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE HARBAUGH!!!!!! SCORNED!!!!!!!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We're in midseason form already, I see ..

Comment

• We’re #6? I don’t find that insulting, I find it terrifying. 4 losses here we come…

Comment

• Agree, Mike. M might as well start making Florida lodging arrangements for bowl season. I'd suggest picking a hotel in Orlando, because its within driving distance of both Tampa Bay and Jacksonville. And it covers the Cap One Bowl as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                We’re #6? I don’t find that insulting, I find it terrifying. 4 losses here we come…
                                4 losses with our schedule should be a fireable offense.

Comment

Working...
                                X