X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all in a day work. Now STFU.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well some people can do more than that in a day, but if that's how long it takes you to make basic connections that's OK. The important thing is that you got it right, no matter how much effort was required.

Comment

• By the way...the guys name really wasn't Keith Partridge...he was David Cassidy...I'm assuming that was just his stage name...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I have a stage name too, which I used on my multiple appearances on The Gong Show. It was ``The_Wizard_".

Comment

• Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

But I thought your alias was "FAUX HARBAUGH!!!!!!!"
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• David Cassidy...I'm assuming that was just his stage name...

David and his brother Shaun Cassidy's father was star Jack Cassidy, who was an actor on many tv shows, movies, and Broadway. Also was in real life married to Shirley Jones (Mrs. Partridge)... he was wild AF and died at 49 after setting his apartment on fire smoking - mostly likely hammered.

publish-1-e1517489319822.jpg?resize=590%2C431&ssl=1.jpg

Last edited by WingsFan; February 7, 2023, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• At the beginning of the show, Chris Partridge was played by Jeremy Gelbwaks. While the story told by the studio was that the Gelbwaks family moved away, the truth is that every cast and crew member complained about his behavior. The kid was not ready to work. He was replaced in the second season by Forster, who played Chris for the rest of the series. Interestingly, the studio didn't receive even one letter about the switch.

In addition to a disappearing Chris, there was also a disappearing dog. Much like the Brady family’s Tiger, the Partridges’ dog, Simone, vanished shortly after Season 1 and was never spoken of again.

Also, like the Bradys, a new, much younger cast member was brought in (in a shark-jumping moment for both shows) at the 11th hour to try to raise sagging ratings. It didn’t work, and he was soon sent packing.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Viewers with sharp eyes may have recognized the house the Partridges lived in, especially if they were watching other primetime shows of the same era. Samantha and Darrin Stevens' nosey neighbors, the Kravitzes, lived in the very same house on Bewitched. The block was one used by other shows like I Dream of Jeannie, and had been seen previously on Dennis the Menace and The Donna Reed Show. There were times when the Stevens' house was particularly prominent as the Partridge family's bus drove by. The house later turned up in the Reese Witherspoon movie Pleasantville.​
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I would imitate you more, but it's just really hard. It turns out that the things I communicate are just not a good fit for a strategy based on picking at random from a list of five sentence fragments. Like, for example, if you want to get more complicated than sentences like ``Could I please have a glass of water?", or "How's your experiment with hiring a famous program alumni as football coach going? Ours is just fine thanks for asking."

Comment

• I would try to decode that word salad...but I don't have my hilljack translator handy...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Is "decode" a euphemism you use for the word "read"? We all know your wife reads the menu to you in restaurants.

Comment

• Yes she does. But your wife reads me the comics in bed...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ::: pops popcorn :::
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yes. She's let me know that you prefer comic books to the thing most men like to do in beds.

Comment

• Watch TV and eat Oreos?
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X