Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      Brian Greasy?
      OMG so funny wow!

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Griese has been mentioned as a possible QB coach, but he's just finished his first year as a coach with the Rams. Not sure how attractive a demotion would be at this point.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Greasy would be OK. He did win a national runner-up trophy for M after all...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yep. But he's better at NC's than you are at siring male offspring...

Comment

• Remind me to kill you later.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                  Griese has been mentioned as a possible QB coach, but he's just finished his first year as a coach with the Rams. Not sure how attractive a demotion would be at this point.
                  He's actually with the 49ers. I heard he had a part in identifying Purdy and encouraged the team to take him with the last pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    STFU
                    Much better thank you. You should stick to what you know works.

Comment

• shaddup
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I heard the name Tee Martin mentioned. The pitch was that he was a great recruiter. Why do you figure Brian Griese and Tavita Pritchard have little chance?

Like Liney said Griese is doing fine in the NFL and he doesn't need money. Tavita Pritchard says (?) he's staying at Standford with the new HC.

Yeah Tee Martin I have seen too, would be a fantastic hire IMO

Comment

• We'll see if Harbor truly cares about academics, Harbaugh had a last ditch In-Home visit tonight. Then Harbor making a last trip to Oregon - Rumor is Philip Knight of Nike will even be there....Son you have a big enough box with you? 💰💰💰

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

He's actually with the 49ers. I heard he had a part in identifying Purdy and encouraged the team to take him with the last pick.
                            Yep, you're right. My bad. He is with the 49ers. I got my west coast teams twisted.

Comment

• Kirk Campbell promoted from analyst to quarterbacks coach.

​

Comment

• I sure do hope that we get better QB development than we’ve been getting.

Comment

Working...
                                X