This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NCAA negotiating with Harbaugh
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• Matt Weiss has been fired.

I certainly hope he can be replaced by someone who is a good recruiter.

Comment

• I never liked the two-headed OC. I guess Harbaugh made it work and things seemed pretty smooth however they did it. My take is that JH was more concerned about giving titles and pay and to do that as he saw fit, he ended up making both Weiss and Moore CO-OCs. Will be interesting to watch how this plays out. WIth the NCAA Level 1 Allegation hanging over JH's head, that may be a factor on recruiting and hiring a Weiss replacement. JH's dalliances with the NFL isn't going to help either. He's still a bolt risk even with a contract and I don't think that's been inked.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It’s important to remember that he IS under contract and just made like $10.5M this year. It’s not like a Mel situation where he’s twisting in the wind.

Comment

• Never a dull moment, I agree with Geezer, get a coach who is a good recruiter.

Meanwhile

John U. Bacon

Former UM Pres. Schlissel never conducted a review of AD Warde Manuel in his six years on the job. Manuel and Harbaugh have not spoken directly since May.​

Comment

• With the dismissal of Weiss, I wonder if this might open the door for David Shaw to join the Michigan staff. He's available, if he'd be willing to work in a assistant's role again. The man knows offense.

Comment

• I was hoping it would open the door for you to STFU...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• As long as it isn't Greg Roman

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      I was hoping it would open the door for you to STFU...
                      Keep hope alive, Wiz. Keep hope alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Keep hope alive, Wiz. Keep hope alive.
                        Live to STFU another day?
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• EFZ
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Not sure why Harbaugh called Brian Griese? No chance of him being Michigan's QB coach, I like him but wouldn't want him. Can't hurt to talk though. Would like to see Tavita Pritchard, little chance of that though.

Michigan is removing a few seats and widening the tunnel. Leave it be F' Sparty​

Last edited by WingsFan; January 23, 2023, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• The seats that are being removed are mostly temporary anyway. Right before the stadium was renovated they cut the tunnel entrance down and put in those 45 seats. Now those seats will be removed, and the tunnel will have its original size opening. It will make entering and exiting the tunnel much quicker.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                Not sure why Harbaugh called Brian Griese? No chance of him being Michigan's QB coach, I like him but wouldn't want him. Can't hurt to talk though. Would like to see Tavita Pritchard, little chance of that though.

Michigan is removing a few seats and widening the tunnel. Leave it be F' Sparty​

I heard the name Tee Martin mentioned. The pitch was that he was a great recruiter. Why do you figure Brian Griese and Tavita Pritchard have little chance?

Comment

Working...
                                X