Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon - you, me and Mike should get together and take in a game at Yost this year. It'd be fun.

You and Mike could even make me walk home if you like ...
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Wish I could, it'd be fun. I have another upcoming month long stay in the hospital and then recovery. Hoping for a return to normalcy in the spring.
      I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Hockey #1.jpg

Comment

• What is Nebraska-Omaha rated?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Just looked it up. #11.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              What is Nebraska-Omaha rated?
              #7 I think.

Bristol-Stool-Chart-Desktop-640px-96ppi.jpg

Comment

• STFU
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What about color?

Comment

• You are both full of shit.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Program reminder: Michigan hosts MSU Friday night (that's tomorrow!) at 7:30. Game will be televised on Big Ten Network.

Comment

• 7-2 winners!!

Comment

• Now for a repeat tomorrow at Munn.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Michigan completed it's sweep of Penn State Friday night with a 6-2 win. Hopefully a sign of things to come on Saturday's gridiron.
                            I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Michigan back to #1 in both polls!

Comment

• #3 Michigan was to host #4 Western Michigan in the GLI at Yost on Thursday. The game was canceled yesterday due to Covid protocols within Michigan's program. Here's a blurb from MgoBlue.com:

The University of Michigan and Western Michigan athletic departments announced today (Monday, Dec. 27), the Great Lakes Invitational contest scheduled for Thursday (Dec. 30) has been canceled due to health and welfare protocols within the Wolverines' program.

Michigan's GLI game on Dec. 29 against Michigan Tech will be played as scheduled at 7 p.m.

Can anyone explain how this makes any sense? Jeff?

Comment

Working...
                                X