Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    I don't think Walberg is a midget. Those guys around him are really big.
    Marky Mark is listed at 5'8" on imdb. I've found that actor heights are like NBA heights, so he's probably 5'8" with shoes on.

Comment

• Well, regardless of how big/small "Marky-Mark" is, my point was that Gardner has filled out well over the last 3 years. We haven't had a QB that size since Chad Henne and John Navarre.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• If he isn't taking life, he's giving it and to think some wanted to put this fat guy in jail.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...nford-fla?lite
        Last edited by Optimus Prime; July 22, 2013, 10:12 PM.
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I seen that and posted it up ↕ there in the Lions forum. I'll just say I agree with you and leave it at that ;-)

Comment

• He has a history of helping others regardless of what their race is. Kind of like a good person almost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
              If he isn't taking life, he's giving it and to think some wanted to put this fat guy in jail.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...nford-fla?lite

Tariq Nasheed ‏@tariqnasheed 20h So #zimmerman was strong enough to lift people up out of an SUV, but he wasn't strong enough to push a scrawny 17 year old off of him?Gotcha

Comment

• Mad Dog & apparently Tariq (btw does he post here) , you have no way of knowing that for certain.

Perhaps GZ ordered them out of the motor vehicle under gunpoint?
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• haha

Comment

• Trayvon wasn't a scrawny teenager. He was over 6' tall and had training in fighting.

Zimmerman barely made 5'8" and at the time was only about 170 lbs.

Some won't be happy until they have also killed Zimmerman.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• And some are happy because there's one less "colored".

Comment

• I thought politics was a no no here?

Comment

• Let's talk about the mod instead. it's less controversial,
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                            Trayvon wasn't a scrawny teenager. He was over 6' tall and had training in fighting.

Zimmerman barely made 5'8" and at the time was only about 170 lbs.

Some won't be happy until they have also killed Zimmerman.
                            Zimmerman is a retarded gay moron.

Comment

• GZ is many things to a great deal of people......good shot has a place on that list.

Comment

• hard to miss from 2 feet. He's no Carlos Hathcock
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X