Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
    Can't blame her, she wasn't getting any from Mr Brady
    Damn Packy, wish you didn't bring that up. When I was in High School, my girlfriend and I attended a dinner theater event that "stared" Mike Brady, the end-run of has-been Hollywood types.

He was bouncing around the stage like no one's business. Sadly, a few years later he died of AIDS.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• He was good in Mannix, I think he was his boss. I used to watch reruns of that show as a kid. I seen somewhere Mannix got hit in the head and knock out 55 times during the show tenure .

Comment

• Greg was banging Marcia and Carol? What a perfect family.

Comment

• HEATHENS!!

ALL OF YOU!!

MASS BANNINGS WILL RESULT IF THIS MORAL DECAY CONTINUES!!!

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMqWSYxWdfg"]Alice Has A Dirty Mind - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob F View Post
              HEATHENS!!

ALL OF YOU!!

MASS BANNINGS WILL RESULT IF THIS MORAL DECAY CONTINUES!!!
              stfu

Comment

• At least The Partridge Family was pure.
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Not according to what Shirley Jones has written about lately ...
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• beware of pirates

Comment

• Think I've mentioned this but I started collecting Rose Bowl programs a few months ago. Have a bunch of them now. Lots of fun to look at

Got all the following:

1969-70
                      1976-2001

Basically have all the fairly cheaper ones...I think the one that surprisingly cost me the most from this group was the 1992 Rose Bowl, Michigan v. Washington. Washington won the national title that year. Harder to find than the others.

Comment

• ugh, lol omg - I had to put my food down with Alice telling Mr Brady he will need a muff diving close pin..

Comment

• are those people 'The Millers' that you hired?

Comment

• Very nice, OP.

Comment

• Will steam to New Providence (Nassau-Paradise Island) today and check-in to the Atlantis (The Cove) for some RR, gambling and dining, 2-3 days, tops.
                              Craps?

I can play that game for hours ... or until my money runs out ..whichever is first ... :-)

Comment

• That's pretty cool DSL

Comment

Working...
                                X