Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heh
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Crash:

Hack is a freelance journalist with low grade narcolepsy, a penchant for buggery and longstanding admiration of Turkish saunas and the men that go with. So, you're obviously far better off seeking his medical counsel than that of AlabamAlum, RN.

Comment

• high-grade

Comment

• Female

Comment

• He is also left handed

Comment

• Breitbart is savaging Obamacare 2.0...even going after Spicer...no criticism of Trump as of yet

Lemme add to the conspiracy theories...what if Trump/Bannon set up Ryan to fail? He'd prob be forced from the Speakership. Trump doesn't forget a slight

...Nah...

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                He is also left handed
                in middle ages that was considered a mark of the devil.
                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Watching local news...the tornadoes that went through here last night were more serious than I thought. Oak Grove saw 400 homes damaged or destroyed, another 50 in Smithville. JoCo airport got trashed. No serious injuries though...speaks to how important early warning is.

We didn't even get hail at my place, although my grill cover went for a joyride into the woods.

Comment

• Andrew Prokop is reporting there are rumblings if the House bill passes, McConnell will bypass the traditional committee process for a straight Senate vote on the floor.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      He is also left handed
                      I sure am. Good luck playing tennis against me.

Comment

• My Wife is left handed

Comment

• Mo Brooks (R-AL): "As things stand now, the Speaker's going to need a lot of Democrat votes to pass" [the HC bill]

Posturing? Perhaps

Comment

• Worth a chuckle.

[ame]https://youtu.be/gneBUA39mnI[/ame]
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Never trust a lefthanded narcoleptic Turkish bath loving journalist to do your medical biddings. I hear they give great legal advice though

Comment

• Your check just got lost in the mail. Again.

Comment

Working...
                                X