No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're a lawyer. Present the case for obstruction under the USC like a lawyer.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I appreciate the respect Talent but, I know nothing of criminal law and even less about obstruction.

I do know that when the POTUS asks if you like your job, and then asks if you can find your way to shutting down an investigation, its an easy inference that it was more than a request.
      Last edited by SeattleLionsFan; June 7, 2017, 04:32 PM.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• The UAE (one of our freedom-loving Gulf allies) is threatening 15 years in prison and a $130,000 fine to anyone expressing sympathy for Qatar on social media

After tweets that seemed to side against Qatar, President Trump has offered to host a meeting to work out problems between the small oil-rich nation and its neighbors, which are seeking to isolate it.

Comment

• LOL

[ame]https://twitter.com/yashar/status/872607671324516352[/ame]

Comment

• Since the media/nation's focus today will be on Comey, what better time to roll back Dodd-Frank while nobody's paying attention? Let the slush funds, junkets, campaign contributions and 'additional funding' begin!!! Taxpayers will once again bail out those who fuck up business but donate heavily to the GOP!!!
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• This is a pretty balanced read on the implications of a roll-back of the banking regulations in Dodd-Frank. The bottom line is that it's not likely to be good for non-financial businesses and will likely make the next banking crisis come about sooner and be worse than those before. The reasons why are complex but understandable.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                We have proof of collaboration. We have proof of obstruction of justice.

You and me are never going to agree. There's no point in either of us trying to convince. I just wouldn't mind understanding why you think you know what you know, because there is no basis for what you are saying, or anywhere near the degree of certainty with which you say it.
                what is your proof of collaboration

show me where DJT collaborated

who is we anyway

comey wont say you have proof of anything today

I think I believe him over we

Comment

• shaddup crash...fuckin' right wing nut you...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Same thing I've told Geezer -- start with the facts and then we can talk. I'm not dragging any stubborn people into fact-based conversations they don't want to take part in. But, again -- on what basis do you know all that?

Comment

• hack I am not accusing trump of collaborating or obstruction

you are

the burden of proof is on the prosecution not the defense

prove your case

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/DanEggenWPost/status/872880101435871236[/ame]

Comment

• I'm neither one, crash. Am just a guy on a sports forum. When I say I am not gonna drag people into a facts-based conversation, I mean it. Trump himself said he asked Comey to back off the investigation and then fired him for continuing it. If that's not enough for you, I don't know what is.

Comment

• trump asked and got comey's assurance 3 times that he was not under investigation

He asked comey to make that know to the public so he could continue on with his presidency "without a cloud hanging over it" comey refused

comey was the leaker of a conversation he had with the president--not the best thing to do to your boss

trump told comey it would be good to findout if anyone associated with his campaign coerced with the Russians--doesn't sound like obstructionist to me

comey was fired because he leaked conversations with the president and refused to clear the president of being under investigation

comey worked for the president --the president has the right to discuss investigations with the fbi director.

comey was the best trump witness today any republican could hope for.

msnbc/cnn et al must be in meltdown mode

lynch Clinton and media were the big losers today

Comment

• Comey day was outstanding, better than expected. He brought it strong.

Comment

• Everything I am reading says it was a bad day for the Trumpster Fire.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X