No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone needs to help President Trump find his Droid. The storm surge will be epic.

Comment

• lmao

spin spin spin

so the fbi director leaking stuff to the press is ok with you guys

not a single vote was changed due to Russian hacking

the president was not under investigation

all straight from comey's mouth today

more little tidbits

lynch changed email investigation into email matter--bwahahaha

3 hours with Hillary didn't take a single note--lmao

at least this is all behind us obviously wont change a thing--we will spend the next 7.5 years trumping up charges to try to get rid of the man and failing. trump will continue his idiotic rants on twitter along with his continued obsessions with shit that doesn't matter but at least it was good seeing the stockmarket agree that trump has a chance to change some things and surge to another all time high.

Have to find another issue to hang onto pooploop because trump isn't going anywhere for awhile

Comment

• Sarah Huckabee Sanders "No, I can definitely say the president is not a liar. It's frankly insulting that that question would be asked". She's such a much better liar than Spicer.

Comment

• Who you gonna believe Trump or Comey?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
            Sarah Huckabee Sanders "No, I can definitely say the president is not a liar. It's frankly insulting that that question would be asked". She's such a much better liar than Spicer.
            They both have a Bagdad Bob quality to them

It seems that they are thinking "I know this is bullshit and I don't believe any of it either, but WTF am I gonna do?" when they are up there talking.

The funny part is the Trumpsters embracing Sanders. "You go girl!"
            Last edited by CGVT; June 8, 2017, 04:28 PM.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• First exit poll has the conservatives only winning 314 in the UK snap election. Yowzas.

Comment

• That would be a hung parliament and another piece of evidence that anything Trump touches turns to shit.

Comment

• I will caution that British Exit Polls have proven to be very questionable, both in 2015 and in the Brexit vote

However, if that result is close, Theresa May is probably done as Leader of the Conservatives.

Comment

• Wow. The Daily Caller is not a great source, but it is vigorously pro-Trump. They are reporting that the White House is demanding House members go on tv to defend Trump. Trump is obsessively watching all news channels in the wake of Comey's testimony and is seething.

Comment

• During the closed session today, Comey told the Senators about a 3rd undisclosed meeting Jeff Sessions had with Russian officials

[ame]https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/872939394260508673[/ame]

Comment

• One note crash. The FBI director didn't leak anything. James Comey, private citizen, released his unclassified notes of his meeting with the president.

Pooploop is pretty clever though. Nicely done.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Did you ever notice that you never see crashcourse and Captain Blue together...?
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• RE: UK Election

Something I'm noticing so far, in the few declared constituencies, is that both Labo(u)r and the Conservatives are picking up votes at the expense of the despicable UKIP, which has no real reason to exist anymore. It varies on which Party is benefiting more from UKIP's demise.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              Did you ever notice that you never see crashcourse and Captain Blue together...?
                              I have noticed it. I didn't catch pooploop, takes a lot of intellectual horsepower to come up with that.

Comment

• We have proof of obstruction of justice.
                                You have nothing of the sort. For there to be obstruction of justice, there has to be an underlying criminal investigation to obstruct. You postulate some sort of criminal "collaboration", and then move to obstruction of your hypothetical "crime". That is why I've made a point of asking you progs to name the crime. Now you have convinced yourselves that the crime is OoJ, but what did Trump obstruct? There was/is no underlying crime.

Same thing I've told Geezer -- start with the facts and then we can talk. I'm not dragging any stubborn people into fact-based conversations they don't want to take part in. But, again -- on what basis do you know all that?
                                later: I just read this and crash's request for facts. Just humor us. What facts do you have? Your inability to give them confirms to me that they are the same type of facts that had you saying Scalia was corrupt for going on a hunting trip with Cheney. And what about your "fact" of the Buzzfeed nonsense. C'mon man, let's actually engage in some fact-based dialogue.
                                Last edited by Da Geezer; June 8, 2017, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X