Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's, like, just your opinion, man.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Don't you Lebowski me, sir. Don't you DARE!
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        I will only agree that you are a follicle-deficienct dipshit who wears black polyester pants and k-mart sneakers who doesn't know what it's like to win a clean championship!
        You guys have a lot in common

Comment

• I HAVE A FULL HEAD OF HAIR!
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I just wasted 7 minutes of my remaining life googling "sticky fingers" and "let it bleed".

Comment

• Time well spent
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                I just wasted 7 minutes of my remaining life googling "sticky fingers" and "let it bleed".
                The Stones are old as fuck.

Comment

• 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' is on 'Let It Bleed'

Comment

• "Sympathy for the Devil" is on Beggars.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      'You Can't Always Get What You Want' is on 'Let It Bleed'
                      Of course, that is why it's the best. Any of the Mick Taylor stuff is the height of theor powers. But Let it Bleed is the first and is the tightest. Exile is a slog.

Comment

• I wonder how much money the Glimmer Twins have made of the royalties of Gimme Shelter, it has to be a crapload.

Comment

• Sway>Wild Horses>Cant You Hear Me Knocking. That's 20 minutes of perfection even before you get to Dead Flowers.

Some Girls is underrated.

Comment

• Glad to see there are no Brian Jones posers here though.

Comment

• Of course, that is why it's the best.
                              Well yes, but I was posting that for Da Geezer. Didnt even know "sticky fingers" and "let it bleed", The Big Lebowski ? is he really a Geezer at all?

Comment

• Exile IS a slog. It's awfully hard to think of a double album that wouldn't benefit from being shorter.

Comment

Working...
                                X