No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really? An Egg McMuffin? I could understand it if was a Big Mac...

Man pulls gun in McDonald's drive-thru when he can't get a McMuffin
    WTAE Pittsburgh WTAE Pittsburgh
    3 hrs ago

Police in Ohio say they're looking for a man who pulled out a gun after being told by a McDonald's drive-thru worker there were no Egg McMuffin sandwiches available.

Police say the incident occurred shortly after 3:30 a.m. Wednesday at a McDonald's in Warren, about 60 miles southeast of Cleveland.

The worker told police that two men inside the car appeared to be around 20 years old. She said the driver called her a vulgar name after pulling out the gun and then cursed at her again before driving away.

Warren police hope to identify the men using surveillance video footage.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Sausage/Egg/Cheese McMuffin:McDonalds

Abbey Road:Beatles

Same thing.
      Last edited by hack; November 2, 2017, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        Really? An Egg McMuffin? I could understand it if was a Big Mac...

Man pulls gun in McDonald's drive-thru when he can't get a McMuffin
        WTAE Pittsburgh WTAE Pittsburgh
        3 hrs ago

Police in Ohio say they're looking for a man who pulled out a gun after being told by a McDonald's drive-thru worker there were no Egg McMuffin sandwiches available.

Police say the incident occurred shortly after 3:30 a.m. Wednesday at a McDonald's in Warren, about 60 miles southeast of Cleveland.

The worker told police that two men inside the car appeared to be around 20 years old. She said the driver called her a vulgar name after pulling out the gun and then cursed at her again before driving away.

Warren police hope to identify the men using surveillance video footage.
        ...only pull a gun for a McRib or a McGriddle...otherwise...nah...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Put aside what Clinton's corrupt deal with the DNC did to Sanders, Podhoretz writes. What if the sweetheart arrangement is what really kept Joe Biden from entering the race?

The stunning revelation by longtime operative Donna Brazile that the Hillary Clinton campaign secretly took control — literal control — of the Democratic National Committee a year before Hillary be…

Comment

• McGriddles are the Lord's work.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• This is the kind of thinking that gets the poor drive up worker shot.

McGriddles are heinous, BTW.

Ohio. Sheesh
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I have never had a McGriddle but McChicken is the bomb.

Comment

• I don't know about McChicken, but I'd shoot a drive in worker or two for a Chic-fil-a sandwich.

Comment

• I'm not a McGriddle fan, either. Much prefer the biscuits, or the saugage McMuffin.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• McMuffin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>biscuit>>> mcgriddle

Comment

• DSL:
                        Put aside what Clinton's corrupt deal with the DNC did to Sanders, Podhoretz writes. What if the sweetheart arrangement is what really kept Joe Biden from entering the race?

http://nypost.com/2017/11/02/did-hil...t-of-the-race/
                        My compliments on your (apparently unsuccessful) attempt to turn the group's attention from McDonald's cuisine to current affairs.

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/CBWr5OIzQ78[/ame]

Comment

• Jesus. These don't even look good in their commercials

[ame]https://youtu.be/LNE4Zm9Q4TM[/ame]

Comment

• I am still amazed at Donna Brazille publishing the following in her new book:

Under FEC law, an individual can contribute a maximum of $2,700 directly to a presidential campaign. But the limits are much higher for contributions to state parties and a party’s national committee. Individuals who had maxed out their $2,700 contribution limit to the campaign could write an additional check for $353,400 to the Hillary Victory Fund—that figure represented $10,000 to each of the 32 states’ parties who were part of the Victory Fund agreement—$320,000—and $33,400 to the DNC. The money would be deposited in the states first, and transferred to the DNC shortly after that. Money in the battleground states usually stayed in that state, but all the other states funneled that money directly to the DNC, which quickly transferred the money to Brooklyn.

and later: Right around the time of the convention, the leaked emails revealed Hillary’s campaign was grabbing money from the state parties for its own purposes, leaving the states with very little to support down-ballot races. A Politico story published on May 2, 2016, described the big fund-raising vehicle she had launched through the states the summer before, quoting a vow she had made to rebuild “the party from the ground up … when our state parties are strong, we win. That’s what will happen.”

Yet the states kept less than half of 1 percent of the $82 million they had amassed from the extravagant fund-raisers Hillary’s campaign was holding, just as Gary had described to me when he and I talked in August. When the Politico story described this arrangement as “essentially … money laundering” for the Clinton campaign, Hillary’s people were outraged at being accused of doing something shady. Bernie’s people were angry for their own reasons, saying this was part of a calculated strategy to throw the nomination to Hillary.

First, here is another contributing factor to why Dem candidates have done so poorly in the last eight years. One half of one percent.

Second, if this is true, then there are several crimes related to money laundering and campaign finance laws.

Comment

• The only reason to ever stop at McDonald's.

[ame]https://youtu.be/4eJaLSfD_Us[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X