No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The halftime show should consist of free wings and beer for the whole stadium...and lots of explosions on the field. Anything else is gay.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I saw that once at the Pontiac Silverdome, Detroit Lions v. Pittsburgh Steelers, Thanksgiving Day as a kid.

Mass drunkenness , fights and arrests everywhere then the upperdecks proceeded to light fireworks off at one and other....truly spectacular.
      Last edited by Optimus Prime; August 21, 2014, 11:04 AM.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Those were the good old days as Detroit sports fans. We had blue collar fan behavior to perfectly match our blue collar teams. The bleachers in Tiger Stadium were the best.

Comment

• I was a bleacher creature, "eat shit, F you" then the Tigers would suspend beer sales.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• The ultimate in sports entertainment history..."Disco Demolition Night" at the old Comiskey...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
              I was a bleacher creature, "eat shit, F you" then the Tigers would suspend beer sales.
              Heh. Yeah, it started off as "less filling....tastes great" and then evolved into the more "R" rated stuff. The Michigan Stadium student section adopted it for a while too. I can't remember who started it.

Comment

• Disco Night! Ah Steve Dahl!

Comment

• There goes OP again, talking about some dude and how attractive he is. Can't you at least keep that in the Streisand vs Garland thread?

Comment

• Young Hack, there's no need to feel down.
                    I said, young Hack, pick yourself off the ground.
                    I said, young Hacy, 'cause you're in a new town
                    There's no need to be unhappy.....

Y M C A!

Comment

• I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you've hit up a few Bar Mitzvahs or weddings this summer. Otherwise, it's just one more example of the type of cultural fare you just can't seem to stop bringing up around here.

Comment

• In Hack's navy
                        Yes, you can sail the seven seas
                        In Hack's navy
                        Yes, you can put your mind at ease
                        In Hack's navy.......

Comment

• ???

Comment

• :::disturbing:::
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Op you should lay off Hack. Its not the fact that he's gay that makes him an idiot. Its just that he's an idiot who is gay. (Not that there is anything wrong with that)

Comment

• I agree fully, and furthermore I'm a gay idiot who likes to engage in a bit of witty banter. Forget witty - this is hardly even banter. You can hear stuff more clever from first-graders at recess.

In fact, this clumsy, unfunny crap may actually be the proof OP so deserately is searching for that he's not gay. Most people who are gay like me are at least a little bit witty and clever. But OP has been witty and clever in the past - very much so! Maybe he's only recently become straight. If so, I'll miss the witty and clever (and gay) OP.

Comment

Working...
                                X