No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, How the hell can you not win with Barry Sanders?
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• You let WCF own the team that pays him, and the guys who are supposed to block for him.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Oh boy!! Yet another EXCLUSIVE offer for season ticket holders!

Victors Collection by M Den Grand Opening
        The M Den's New Boutique Concept Store

Exclusive Open House for Season Ticket Holders prior to the General Public. Just print this email out and show at the door.

When: Thursday, August 28 | 6-9 p.m.

Where: Victors Collection by M Den
        307 S.State St. Ann Arbor, MI 48104
        (Next to the State St. M Den)

Special Offer: 10% Off Selected Merchandise*

*Select items will be exempt from the 10% offer

A Bow-Teek? WTF?!?
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Sounds conceptual.

Comment

• Sounds delectable!
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Forumites:

It's time for the 11th annual CFB Picks Contest run by Talent and yes there is an actual payout. For you veterans, you simply need to go to the website (www.officefootballpool.com) and you're back in. For the new invites, below is a rundown of the Rules, How to Join, Inviting Friends and Payouts.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Talent will send out reminder emails to join as we get closer to the season. Also, Talent runs a pool for NFL picks, too. If you haven't participated in that pool and would like to, please send me an e-mail and you'll receive a similar introductory e-mail next week.

Talent's RULES* (JimTressel approved)

For the rookies, this is how the pool works. Every week I pick a slate of approximately 17-20 games (about 250+ on the season). There is no fixed amount. When picking the games, I factor in national importance, whether the games are televised, conference importance and regional balance. I also do not generally put Thursday and Friday games on the schedule (if I do, I send out a reminder e-mail). You then pick those games against the spread and rank those games based on your confidence in that pick. The higher the value, the more confident you are. A correct pick is awarded the number of confidence points you assigned that pick. You have until Saturday at Noon (EDT) to get your picks in. However, if you don't get your picks in on time, the website has an "autopicks" default that will assign you random picks so you won't get a zero for the week. We've even had one contestant ride Autopicks to an overall win. Very sad.

Entry Fee $75. If you wish to join, pester Talent.
              Last edited by Optimus Prime; August 26, 2014, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• Ray Rice knock's out girlfriend.. the actual video

This is what a two game suspension looks like -- Ray Rice delivering a a crushing punch to his fiancee's face, knocking her out cold ... and TMZ Sports has the shocking video.
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Wow, Fuck the NFL. What a cover-up. Does anyone seriously believe neither the NFL nor the Ravens saw this video until this very morning? Secondly, why does it even matter? Everyone knew he beat his fiancee unconscious in the elevator and then dragged her around like a slab of meat. That was never in dispute. The NFL and the Ravens felt that the crime merited a two game suspension. Why change now? Well, because there's public disgust and outrage.

The NFL and the Ravens are full of shit.

Comment

• Assholes all around. Ray Rice himself, the NFL, everyone in the Baltimore organization, and the many, many assholes employed by ESPN

You know the one? The one that somehow stayed up for more than three months, a decision exceeded in inexplicability only by the fact that someone thought it was a good idea to tweet it in the first place? Yeah, it's gone.

Comment

• NFL jumped the shark long ago. So many very objectionable things about it. Am no longer really a fan.

Comment

• I watch sparingly. I'm increasingly disgusted at the organization's arrogance and complete conviction that they are an indispensable part of society. It's just light years ahead of the other pro sports in terms of pompousness

Comment

• Well put. But people enable it, IMO.

Comment

• I find it fitting that this video came out the week the Ravens honored a man directly involved in a murder with a statue in front of their stadium.
                            Last edited by iam416; September 9, 2014, 07:48 AM.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              I find it fitting that this video came out the week the Ravens honored a man directly involved in a murder with a statute in front of their stadium.
                              Suzy Kolber came dangerously close to making the comparison earlier today, Talent. Ray L. got weird and defensive and said that he and Ray's situations were very different.

Someone tweeted "you're right, Ray. You're much more like Aaron Hernandez".

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X