Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    In Washington DC for the weekend, amazed at how podunk the surrounding Virginia environs are. May head to Gettysburg, PA, checkout the battlefield.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I caught that. Some patriot you are. Friggin Canadian.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
        You're right. DC has some steakhouses. Steak's good, and DC's great if you like to eat steak every day. But STFU unless you want to go back to the (allegedly) more money than taste sorta debates. I wonder precisely how far east down H Street have you ventured, but I suggest that instead of replying you get your prissy ass to Baltimore right now and go eat Italian at Daniela. It's a lesson in what 14th Street is never going to get.
        Hack are you kidding me? Never eat any seafood from Chesapeake Bay that leaves collard greens, chitlins' (chitterlings)and hoecakes, no thank you. An errant cap in your ass is not out of the question either.
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Stop thinking about my ass. Move on already.

Comment

• ????? Sorry Hack I missed your disturbing nexus.

bust a cap in your ass

The origin of bust a cap meaning to discharge a firearm has become a general threat of violence with the implication that a gun will be involved. To threaten to bust a cap in someone's ass is also not intended to be anatomically specific, as kick ass or whip your ass are not descriptive of specific actions against someone's posterior. Ass as in "your ass" "my ass" etc refers more to the whole of the physical person. Further appellations such Honky, nigga, nigger, white boy, bitch, etc. are context dependent and may not have racial or gender implications.
            "I'm gonna bust a cap in yo ass" "I would never bust a cap in your ass" "Please don't bust a cap in my ass" etc]
            Last edited by Optimus Prime; September 14, 2014, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• You think 14th street is cool. Therefore you have nothing to teach me about slang. Of course I'm not surprised -- 14th street is pretty much the upper gayberhood.

(why do you keep on lobbing me softballs at every opportunity? Please make this a challenge.)
              Last edited by hack; September 14, 2014, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• I guess you will blame your parents Hack, who knew that buying you the Gay Oxford -Greenwich Village Edition. would profoundly shape you into such a delicate poofter?

Comment

• That very well may be but at least I can volley back and forth. With you it's a rare ace interrupting a steady stream of double-faults. I wouldn't mind something a little more engaging.

Comment

• Whatever that picture is, it's totally not gay. Stop tacking around aimlessly. Set a course and stick to it.

Comment

• Will one of the moderators please rename this thread as "Hack and OP finally get a room"?

Comment

• One of us would be really upset if that happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                          Will one of the moderators please rename this thread as "Hack and OP finally get a room"?

I have to admit it is entertaining.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Will one of the moderators please rename this thread as "Hack and OP finally get a room?"

One of the few times I broke out laughing while reading this stuff.

Don't know if I find the "hack-OP back and forth" mildly amusing or just plain annoying. Doesn't have anything to do with UM football.

Time for a moderator?

Comment

• Liney won't make me a moderator, if he did, the thread would be fixed immediately.

As a compromise, I suggest Hack submit to drug testing before each and every post.

Oh yeah, fire Hoke too.

Comment

• Originally posted by hodgkal View Post
                                ... Doesn't have anything to do with UM football.

Time for a moderator?
                                Nope ..... fire away boys. This is the Misc./OT Thread.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X