No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is gonna send him over the edge...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
      But, you see, the Saudi operation is run by a government, and the north shore drilling will be by prvate companies. Why has OPEC buckled under the weight of high-priced fracked oil? Well.....because the cost of fracking has come way down. Just a bunch of greedy entrepreneurs trying to drive costs down BECAUSE they get to keep the savings. Not so with government regimes. No incentive to lower costs, either in Venezuela or in Saudi.
      Well, let's see how it goes. DSL may know better than me what the break-even point is for fracking, but recently it's been around $60. I assume it will continue to fall. Is it ever going to fall below $10? Does that matter at all for the comapnies that can marshall the resources to drill in the Arctic? Do you appreciate the difference in efficiency gains that can be made by smaller the indie types that figured out fracking vis-a-vis the giant hulking IOCs that can afford the Arctic?

You may want to research the real nature of efficiency. I don't think it's only the nature of the goal -- profit, governance, other -- that determines the efficiency of an organization. I think the size of the organization is a major factor. Smaller is always more nimble, and fracking proves it. Another one is whether or not it in addition to a board it has 538 imbeciles that govern its behavior.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          The left have no sense of fucking humor.
          We're not ``the left". Geezer has it right. We're ``You Progs''. Get it fucking right for once in your life, PLEASE.

Comment

• Feel bad for him. Must be hard living with that kind of guilt. Poor guy.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
              We're not ``the left". Geezer has it right. We're ``You Progs''. Get it fucking right for once in your life, PLEASE.
              Duly noted.

Left Progs have no fucking sense of humor
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...oh wait..."Left Progs"...that was redundant...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If you can't repeat two words, how can you expect to actually have an opinion about anything important? You should come with a disclaimer.

Comment

• My disclaimer is this...

STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• My opinion is this:

shaddup
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• hack...all due respect...you are a moron...but if you need a second opinion...well ok...yer ugly too...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well at least you got it right the second time.

Comment

• A Virginia Democrat just won the last Virginia recount by one vote. Still unofficial but they've recounted everything, including all the absentees and provisionals.

Big result if it's certified. It'll mean the Virginia House of Delegates is split evenly, 50-50, after being dominated by Republicans for 20 years. I'm not sure how a Speaker is chosen when it's a tie.

Comment

• I'm not sure how a Speaker is chosen when it's a tie.

I believe they sacrifice a virgin...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                A Virginia Democrat just won the last Virginia recount by one vote. Still unofficial but they've recounted everything, including all the absentees and provisionals.

Big result if it's certified. It'll mean the Virginia House of Delegates is split evenly, 50-50, after being dominated by Republicans for 20 years. I'm not sure how a Speaker is chosen when it's a tie.
                                is this like how Al Gropen won his Seat to begin with?

Comment

Working...
                                X