No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the life of me I can't figure out why no one has killed you yet...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Cheney is forced to rely on very real deniability. Borderline Reuther claims aren?t going to cut it.
      heh
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
        Kapture..... well, you and I aren't going to agree on what's behind Trump's act.

I'll leave it at that. No point in discussing it.
        Fair enough.

You are missing one hell of a show tho.

Comment

• Devin Nunes refuses to allow the Senate Intel Committee to read his memo after it was requested from Richard Burr (R-NC)

Senate Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr’s staff has not been given access to a classified memo drafted by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes.

So just stop and think for a moment here...Nunes won't allow any of the following to see the memo he wrote:

1) The FBI
          2) The DOJ
          3) The Senate Intel Committee

Each of those three groups has access to the exact same intel Nunes based his memo upon. Any of them, if they saw it ahead of time, could form a rebuttal or challenge his assertions.

I had forgotten about this but months ago Burr went on the record to say that Nunes 'created' the improper unmasking allegations against Susan Rice...strongly implying that they were fabricated and BS.

Speaking about the whole unmasking investigation, that's going really well I assume?

Comment

• They can see it when we see it. Of the 200 house members that have viewed the memo, i don't think a single democrat even bothered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
              For all of his 8 charges unrelated to Trump or the Trump campaign.

Welp, this is it, Trump is done for sure lol
              My hunch is that if Gates is flipping on anyone it's probably Manafort. Manafort has been 'uncooperative' in answering questions from everything I've ever heard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                My hunch is that if Gates is flipping on anyone it's probably Manafort. Manafort has been 'uncooperative' in answering questions from everything I've ever heard.
                Trump is done for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                  They can see it when we see it. Of the 200 house members that have viewed the memo, i don't think a single democrat even bothered.
                  A bunch of Democrats have seen it. The Dems on the Intel have written their own summation of the same intel and have requested that Nunes allow them to share it. Let's see if he grants them permission or not.

Comment

• Damn. We needed an Ollie North Arms for Hostages type drama today...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• On Gilligan's Island, the professor invented these things:

Russell Johnson, the actor who portrayed Professor Roy Hinkley on Gilligan's Island, passed away on January 16 at the age of 89. In honor of the man who will forever live on in pop culture history as the person we'd most like to get trapped on a desert island with, here are 11 of the Professor's most fantastic inventions.

But couldn't fix the damned boat?
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It is definitely REAL deniability. Which has nothing to do with what actually happened and everything to do with whether the justice system has the capacity to process what actually happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Attention Crash

Fox News itself says it has info that around 3500 cellphones at the FBI stopped storing text message for at least a one-year period between June 2016 and May 2017.

EXCLUSIVE: Thousands of FBI cellphones were affected by the technical glitch that the DOJ says prevented five months’ worth of text messages between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page from being stored or uploaded into the bureau’s archive system, federal law enforcement officials tell Fox News.

CBS confirmed the same

https://twitter.com/PaulaReidCBS/sta...62988083814400
                          An incredible display of subterfuge from the secret FBI anti-Trump society. They are fighting the good fight!

Comment

• Is it a violation of the Logan act if John Kerry meet with a Palestinian official in London and told him “hold on and be strong.” Tell him, he told Agha, “that he should stay strong in his spirit and play for time, that he will not break and will not yield to President Trump’s demands.” ?

According to Kerry,*Trump will not remain in office for a long time.*It was reported that within a year there was a good chance that Trump would not be in the White House.
                            Last edited by Kapture1; January 24, 2018, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Trump should definitely arrest Kerry, good catch.

Comment

• Things are heating up...the DOJ sent a letter to Devin Nunes telling him it would be 'extremely reckless" for him to release the memo without letting them review it first.

The letter also said that a number of allegations it has presumably heard House members make are completely unfounded.

Oh and the man who wrote the letter was Stephen Boyd, who used to work on Jeff Sessions' staff and was personally appointed by the one person whose judgment of character is flawless: Donald J. Trump

Yikes! What a groin kick to Nunes' nuts.
                                Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; January 24, 2018, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X