No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A high speed freeway chase in Texas was video'ed by a pursuit helicopter. Those involved in the chase zoomed by the Ghostbusters vehicle heading down the road. I thought Harold Remis was dead...
    Attached Files
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Harold is a ghost now...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, yesterday we learned that when Comey was writing his exoneration of Hillary two months before he interviewed her, he originally said she exchanged emails with Obama. Obama emailed her at her "home" server, and used an address that clearly signified that it was not a government server. So Obama also is also guilty of mishandling classified information and he is in violation of the Espionage Act too. And don't give me crap about intent, which the Act quite clearly says is not a necessary element in a prosecution under the Act.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          US carries out strikes agaisnt pro-Assad forces after coming under attack. Seems to deserve more attention than it's getting.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/07/polit...ria/index.html
          North Korea...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Geez. You can imagine how fearful Kim is that he might end up like Bashir Assad...

Comment

• SLFU

I'm guessing he ends up more like this guy...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Why?

Comment

• Because I said so. Now STFU.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We are reaching levels of Progressivism that shouldn't be possible.

Comment

• What's the matter? You catch your boyfriend cheating on you as well? Or were you the rapist?
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        Because I said so. Now STFU.
                        I like this analysis because it is 6 words long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                          What's the matter? You catch your boyfriend cheating on you as well? Or were you the rapist?
                          simply pointing out how fucked progressivism is. How it has mainstreamed mental illness, turned it into something that is cool and trendy and empowering, and has completely fucked an entire generation of kids.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                              I like this analysis because it is 6 words long.

Beats my old record of five...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trending in the wrong direction.

Comment

Working...
                                X