No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff, sometimes you make my head hurt.

Comment

• With regards to the Steel Dossier, it was a product of Fusion doing work for the DNC/Hillary. Immediately before they were hired by the Dems, Fusion/GPS was working for the Washington Free Beacon, a shitty conservative newspaper funded by billionaire Paul Singer, who initially back Jeb Bush and later Marco Rubio.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Progs aren’t all that interested in facts, though.
        What are your thoughts on the David French piece that hack linked to above? I'll link it again for your reading pleasure.

Comment

• House Intel unanimously voted to release the Dem version of the memo. Trump will look like an asshat if he tries to block it.

Speaking of asshats...Devin Nunes admitted on Fox & Friends that the FBI's FISA warrant made clear that the Dossier was connected to a political entity. He's now saying more 'specifics" should have been included. Which sort of undercuts the argument of his entire memo.

Comment

• I like David French. I’m glad that he’s now a respected authority. He’s obviously a never Trumper and is at every turn. He has his opinions, as does McCarthy. But, given his predisposition I take his opinion appropriately.

I gave you my thoughts on the Nunes memo at the outset. To the extent French accords with that, then I’m on board.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Comment

• The core of what progs hate is the rule of law. They cannot achieve a governing majority in elections, so they opt for rule by bureaucratic decree or rule by progressive federal district Judges.
                It’s worth a quick harrumph for Geezer. Correct.

Comment

• Requires some concentration to get sense of the argument but this is a good read on a highly cited conservative analysis on illegal immigrant crime. Comes from the Cato Institute and not some disgusting progs

Essentially it boils down to this...the study is based upon a data set containing 7 statuses of criminals. The author of the study interpreted "non US citizens and deportable" to be the same thing as "illegal immigrants", when the category is actual quite a bit broader than that. There's a long list of crimes that can get a legal green card holder deported.

Comment

• ..... a rare occurrence, indeed those "correct" Geezer posts. But when he's on, tuned in and following the general discussions, when he's not posting ludicrous shit about tithing and such, he's pretty fucking good.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Let’s not get carried away.

Comment

• I like his legal takes ..... when he's sober.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Geezer likes his gin.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Deputy Press Secretary Raj Shah previously called Trump a 'deplorable' during the campaign and said the Hollywood Access video was 'some justice'.

"I honestly don't think it's the worst thing he's done but he somehow got passes for the other acts" - Raj Shah

Have to agree with Hope Hicks a bit here...seems like someone at the WH or RNC is trying to get Raj fired (or maybe Bannon?)

Deputy Press Secretary Raj Shah also seemingly plotted against Trump during the primaries while working at the RNC.

“Holy shit,” a source who advised Trump said, “plenty of people in the West Wing hate him right now. You hear them say things like, I’m serving the country. That’s code for, I hate the fucker.” On the campaign, the former adviser said, “we all thought he was a moron. He’s by no means a stupid guy, but he was such a pain in the ass and stubborn.”

Okay so yeah...sounds like Bannon, lol

Comment

• Waaaaah. Democrats didn't applaud me very much. Its treason! Waaaah.

Putin's cock holster becomes more unhinged with every passing day.

President Donald Trump mocked Democrats Monday for their stony reactions during his State of the Union speech last week, saying that it was even “treasonous.”
                              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                With regards to the Steel Dossier, it was a product of Fusion doing work for the DNC/Hillary. Immediately before they were hired by the Dems, Fusion/GPS was working for the Washington Free Beacon, a shitty conservative newspaper funded by billionaire Paul Singer, who initially back Jeb Bush and later Marco Rubio.
                                Then you are aware that Steele wasn't involved until Hillary/DNC hired Fusion.

Comment

Working...
                                X