No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That’s not real, is it? Tell me it’s fake. Please.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Unfortunately, real.

Comment

• We should all be worried that it's even believable, even more worried that it's real.

Comment

• Well, the notes I have no problem believing. The CNN story is....well...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
            Only downhill from there. Next is alt right fox news making days long controversies of wearing tan suits and spreading grey poupon on bread. Buckle up!
            Heh

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
              We should all be worried that it's even believable, even more worried that it's real.
              It's CNN these days, completely unhinged from any rational universe, utterly consumed by their hate of the president that they could run to the defense of a fucking monster that just murdered 17 innocent kids.

Fuck CNN. That is all.

Comment

• Chump is a psychologically damaged Forrest Gump doppleganger.
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I wonder how he would have done at the school shooting...?

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• lolololo

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                      It's CNN these days, completely unhinged from any rational universe, utterly consumed by their hate of the president that they could run to the defense of a fucking monster that just murdered 17 innocent kids.

Fuck CNN. That is all.
                      To call the article a defense of the shooter is incredibly disingenuous. Did you even look at the article?
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• What do you think?

Comment

• To call the tweet/article a standard knee-jerk piece of shit CNN reaction to anything PDJT (or the NRA) is entirely accurate.

These are the same folks who were touting NORTH Korea.
                          Last edited by iam416; February 23, 2018, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                            To call the article a defense of the shooter is incredibly disingenuous. Did you even look at the article?
                            In a tweet Thursday, President Donald Trump described someone who would shoot up a school as a "savage sicko." At CNN's town hall on the Parkland, Florida, school shootings on Wednesday, NRA spokeswoman*Dana Loesch*described the gunman as*"an insane monster"*who is "nuts" and crazy." And at a White House briefing Thursday, the President again used the term "sicko."

The*shooter, Nikolas Cruz, struggled with depression, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and autism, according to a*2016 Florida Department of Children and Families*report. But having a mental health diagnosis does not mean he would become violent, many experts say. And although Trump has said he wants to focus on mental health to stop school shootings, calling Cruz a "sicko" doesn't help, those experts claim.

Pretty sure they weren't calling people with depression, ADHD, AD and autism insane savage sickos and monsters who are nuts and crazy, he was calling that sick fuck a savage sicko and insane monster who is nuts and crazy. Because he is and would have to be to do what he did. Anyone with sense in their skull knows this.

But this is CNN, leftist Pravda shaping the news, trying to paint the president and the NRA with a target for public rage over what happened.
                            Last edited by Kapture1; February 23, 2018, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• It’s an awful article.

Comment

• Id write a letter to the editor, fellas. Thats some bulshit.

Comment

Working...
                                X