No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Realize Arming Teachers Is Going To Lead To Black Students Getting Murdered By Their Teacher, Right?
    If you give public employees guns they will turn them on black people.

lol

Comment

• Comment

• Picture of Trudeau on his recent trip to Cuba

Comment

• There are people who believe Trudeau is the love child of Castro.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            There are people who believe Trudeau is the love child of Castro.
            I am convinced.

Comment

• Oh come on. What convinced you other than some unsubstantiated rumors?
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Press exchange with JT's mom in '77: “Are you having an affair with Mick Jagger?” “I certainly am not.” “Well, what about Ron Wood?” “I certainly am not.”

Any exchange with Kapture's mom at any time? only if Wiz's mom is busy that night.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  Oh come on. What convinced you other than some unsubstantiated rumors?
                  The physical similarities. Have you seen the Late Trudeau?

Honestly I have no evidence, but the rumers were getting so bad that the Canadian government had to release a statement denying it last week

Comment

• Next thing you know they'll start questioning whether his birth certificate was faked in order to hide the fact that he was born in Cuba.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Only downhill from there. Next is alt right fox news making days long controversies of wearing tan suits and spreading grey poupon on bread. Buckle up!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                        Only downhill from there. Next is alt right fox news making days long controversies of wearing tan suits and spreading grey poupon on bread. Buckle up!
                        find that evidence of Russian Trump collusion yet?

Comment

• My kid and I stopped by the National Gallery the other day before Gtown/Xavier to see the new portraits. I found GWB's to be rather non-traditional, and lacking gravitas. I believe this has damaged our ability to project power on a global basis.

(srsly, all of them are great portraits and some of them are very interesting. Totally worth a visit before Trump's portrait debases the experience. Should get Nixon off the wall now in hopes this can possibly be averted.)

Comment

• Comment

• New Manafort indictment contains more details on his lobbying work for the Yanukovych Ukrainian government. Apparently Manafort set up an offshore account to secretly pay former European politicians to lobby on behalf of Yanukovych. Would be interesting to learn their names.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/CNN/status/966838291382394881[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X