No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have a guy that reads and cites the Gateway Pundit crying about journalistic integrity.

You can't make this shit up
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I guess understand why folks here love the CNN attack the messenger no matter what if you think the messenger sucks approach.

#GentryProgs

Bonus golf clap for CGVT’s whataboutism.
      Last edited by iam416; February 23, 2018, 08:53 PM.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Anywho, it’s an awful article, but that’s what CNN does. It just took me by surprise a bit, but I guess I should accept they are what they are.

Comment

• Not whataboutism, just pointing out the hypocrisy of the average Trumpster. They scream FAKE NEWS! with FOX News on the background while reading sites like the Gateway Pundit.

Of course you should defend Kapture. He needs the help.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The ol’ hypocrite thingy is a species of whataboutism. Anywho, carry on. I just the article was surprisingly awful. Didn’t really expect gads of push back.

Comment

• The ol? hypocrite thingy is a species of whataboutism. Anywho, carry on. I just the article was surprisingly awful. Didn?t really expect gads of push back.

Comment

• Just ordered a steak bowl at a local tavern. It has quinoa in it. I am okay with quinoa in small doses. I ask her about how much quinoa was in it, because if it is just a giant bowl of the stuff, I will pass.

She goes, "KEEN-wah? I don't think it has any!"

I point to the item description that plainly reads 'quinoa' and she goes "Oh! You mean Kwin-oh-ah!" This was after she told me she likes Woodford mixed with Dr. Pepper.

Sometimes the state of Alabama deserves the shit it gets.
                Last edited by AlabamAlum; February 23, 2018, 09:33 PM.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Quite often. ;)

Comment

• Correct.

Comment

• I hope you both choke to death on a giant bowl of kwin-oh-ah.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• #GADS!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Quinoa is awful. Dr. Pepper is not.

Comment

• Quinoa is okay in small doses as a filler. You don't really taste it. Anything more is no beuno.

Comment

• And I am not a soda drinker so I have no real opinion on Dr. Pepper other than it should NEVER be mixed with a decent mid-tier bourbon.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                Not whataboutism, just pointing out the hypocrisy of the average Trumpster. They scream FAKE NEWS! with FOX News on the background while reading sites like the Gateway Pundit.

Of course you should defend Kapture. He needs the help.
                                Gateway doesnt pretend to be objective. Funny i have to explain that to you

Comment

Working...
                                X