• Show
Clear All

• Good.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dipshits.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In July, Bill Polian said there was a "crying need" for the NFL to have a developmental league and cited the young quarterbacks coming into the league as players who were in particular need of further refinement before they would be ready to play in the league.

concerns about the state of college quaterbacks
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• It's why guys like Connor Cook and Christian Hackenberg are considered top 10 pincks in the draft. They haven't lit the world on fire, but they have shown a basic command of the fundamentals. There is a dearth of QBs out there who can run a pro style offense. Look at the rosters today, a lot of teams are ditching the 3rd string QB. The 2nd string QBs are really subpar.

Comment

• For those who dog on ESPN...at least they have announcers live on site. Fox Sports tonight called the Miami/FAU game (and Western Kentucky last night) from a studio in LA.

Production values!

If you are an anti-NFL football fan or just completely and totally obsessed with college football, you may have decided to tune in to watch Lousiana Tech play Western Kentucky on FS1 instead of Patriots-Steelers on NBC.  And as you watched and listened to that broadcast, you may have noticed that something was a little off. Read more...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              For those who dog on ESPN...at least they have announcers live on site. Fox Sports tonight called the Miami/FAU game (and Western Kentucky last night) from a studio in LA.

Production values!

http://awfulannouncing.com/2015/fs1-...he-studio.html
              From the article:

FS1 is not the first network to attempt calling NCAA games from the studio. *Last season, ESPN selected a handful of college basketball games*
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Basketball, not football. ESPN tried football once (I think) and realized it was an awful idea.

Fox's production values suck. I'm generally not impressed by any of their sports coverage. The fact that they are trying to save money by doing this suggests to me that those expecting Fox to steal the throne from ESPN/ABC are in for disappointment.

Comment

• shaddup
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The tractor-fucker makes a good point.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• EFZ
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Basketball, not football. ESPN tried football once (I think) and realized it was an awful idea.

Fox's production values suck. I'm generally not impressed by any of their sports coverage. The fact that they are trying to save money by doing this suggests to me that those expecting Fox to steal the throne from ESPN/ABC are in for disappointment.
                        I wish Fox would realize that there is a portion of the population that would say Fox first even if they were 3/4 of ESPN.
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I would take a Fox game called remotely over most ESPN games called locally. Fox (and every other non-Disney network) realizes that I tune in primarily for the game and I want the announcing team to enhance it and make the exciting moments more memorable. Whereas ESPN thinks that I tune in because I love ESPN and I want to share the moment with Rece Davis or Chris Fowler.

Comment

• I would take 5 cats and 2 wolves calling the game remotely over Chris Berman calling anything anywhere. Jebus.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Berman has resorted to nothing but worn out quips and hyperbole whilst doing NFL games...horrible...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He's the NFL version of Brent Musburger...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X