No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ain't running for office and I ain't running in any popularity contest!

Comment

• Not sure that being an asshole necessarily disqualifies you from being successful at either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
        Not sure that being an asshole necessarily disqualifies you from being successful at either.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Ha!

Comment

• Ironic this in Texas - funny stuff.

A new term at the University of Texas starts with a campaign against a new law allowing students to carry a pistol in class.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• If one were to invent a blowup AR15 with a glory hole in the stock you'd sell 10 million of 'em in Texas. Plus another 100,000 if you add a vibrator in the barrel.
              Last edited by Wild Hoss; August 26, 2016, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• [youtube]8btR2U2EM_Y[/youtube]

Comment

• Hey Hanni. Where did you find that video?
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Maybe Stormfront. Or 4chan.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                      Hey Hanni. Where did you find that video?
                      He found it on YouTube.

Obviousman

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• We've been around as a gang for a while now. Here are some various shots from different games. Guess the year.

Last edited by Ghengis Jon; August 27, 2016, 05:52 AM.
                        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Oops, How'd the last one get there? I was looking for some pictures of Paul when he visited. I just KNOW he wants me to 'enhance' them for posting. What years did he visit? That'll help narrow down the search.

Comment

• O...M... G...

That top one, if I remember correctly was snapped by Paul. On the top, its Jon, me, "Timmy" and Tim Prost. On the bottom row its my son Charlie, his friend Matt, one of Paul's sons (Steven?) and my son Matt. I think that was the very first Borg meeting.

In that middle pic, I'm not sure of all the names.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Chris Wallace, bless his heart, really goes hard on Kellyanne Conway over Trump's "outreach" to blacks

[ame]https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/769904683200708608[/ame]

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/769925159268540416[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X