No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced my first earthquake this morning...or at least the first that I ever noticed. 5.6 with an epicenter in NW Oklahoma. Woke me up.

Comment

• I was out in OKC in 2011 the last time they had one that strong. Was staying on the 5th floor of a hotel and it was scary to say the least. Could feel the entire building swaying

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        That is shameful.
        I thought there was a nice touch in the article when you had the Republican guy arguing that it wasn't racial at all, that it was political. He argued that if blacks voted republican that they wouldn't taken away early voting.

Another nice touch was eliminating the extension of polls if the lines were long.

Comment

• "Donald Trump is visiting a black church in Detroit this morning, and doing an "interview" for which he was sent questions in advance."-LOL

Comment

• that Oklahoma earthquake was felt in places like Omaha and McCook Nebraska...
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
              "Donald Trump is visiting a black church in Detroit this morning, and doing an "interview" for which he was sent questions in advance."-LOL
              Standard Operating Procedure for a politician. I told you Donald Trump can be Presidental!

Comment

• Well... That's interesting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                  Experienced my first earthquake this morning...or at least the first that I ever noticed. 5.6 with an epicenter in NW Oklahoma. Woke me up.
                  Horrifying. But remember -- earthquakes may hate our freedoms but it's important we don't stoop to their level. Just go right back to bed.

Comment

• Hey, froot. Watch what you are wishing for. We are heading toward unlimited internet voting.

We will wake up the day after the election and find out that five Kansas City Royals have been elected senator.

Comment

• Net taxpayer voting will put a stop to that!

Comment

• Good one, Stan.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Geezer attacks that story with humor to deflect from the ridiculousness of it.

Comment

• I'm surprised no one has commented on the FBI document dump last Friday afternoon right before the long weekend. Of course, that is why they did the dump at that time.

Hillary's "interview" with the FBI was not recorded (I've never even heard of that before) but there were notes taken by the interviewers. She said "I can't remember" or some variation of that 39 times. Many times she said her lack of memory arose from the concussion she suffered. There were 14,800 additional work-related emails discovered, none of which she had turned over to the Benghazi committee or to the FBI even though she had testified that "all" were, in fact, turned over. No questions were asked of her relating to intent.

Nothing here. Move along.

Comment

• Give it up, Geezer. The deep dark statists want her in. So, she's in. Trump is about the only one she could beat. Thus, his candidacy.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• You've never heard of an interview not being recorded? I have. Many times. I've also heard of witnesses refusing to be interviewed under oath and demanding to be interviewed at the same time.

And it's not surprising she could not remember picayune details from 8 years or more prior. And she did not say she could not remember things because of a concussion. She said she was out of the office and may have missed meetings due to her medical issues.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X