No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloomberg with a good attack dog speech, not much of a speaker but hit the marks.

Comment

• Tim Kaine's destined to be a huge letdown after Biden, serviceable Bloomburg, and then Obama

Comment

• Oops, never mind...Kaine's not last

Comment

• At Wrestlemania they will put a breather match in between the two main matches. Normally it is a Womens match, sometimes a comedy match. A good breather for the crowd to replenish their mojo, this is what Kaine's speech will be.

Comment

• Missed this news...the County Commissioner who led the secret campaign to get the Braves to relocate to Cobb County got voted out of office

Comment

• President Barack Obama is killing it.

Comment

• So if the East Coast (states like Florida, Virginia, Ohio) is likely going to decide the election, wouldn't you have your biggest speaker (President Obama) give his speech hours ago?
                Sure, I bet the ratings for the DNC are great for those in California. But who cares, marketing to the West Coast doesn't matter.

11pm on a Wednesday is a tough time to watch TV...
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• What a master class in oratory.

Comment

• It was amazingly well written and presented.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      What a master class in oratory.
                      Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                      It was amazingly well written and presented.
                      Yes
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                        You're saying the FBI is not investigating the hack?
                        You said that they were investigating a Trump/Putin connection. Of course they are investigating the hack. They should. It's the Trump/Putin conspiracy angle that I am laughing at, for a variety of reasons (which the media was desperately trying to play up yesterday at Trump's press conference). Not the least of which is that the government need not be involved in a hack, or that a Trump Presidency would even be favorable for Russia. There are a lot of reasons to believe that a Clinton Presidency would be favorable for Russia in a few ways. Who Putin would rather have there, to me, is a big unknown. And weren't the Russians heavily involved in the Climategate hacks? if so, it just goes to show you that whatever nefarious forces are behind these foreign hacks, they predate Trump's candidacy. There are some people in Russia, apparently, who aren't too fond of the Democrats, for reasons unknown. Or maybe there's just a lot of bored nerds over there.
                        Last edited by Hannibal; July 28, 2016, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• With the Trump-Putin bromance in full gear, I'd take a page out of the GOP playbook: begin no less than 4 congressional investigations. Clearly Trump is an unregistered agent of a foreign power in direct violation of federal law. To invite an foreign adversary to penetrate our communication system with promises of reward with the intent to undermine a candidate for the Presidency during an election season makes it undeniable that Trump is a representative agent of Russia.

Deport him immediately!
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                            You said that they were investigating a Trump/Putin connection. Of course they are investigating the hack. They should. It's the Trump/Putin conspiracy angle that I am laughing at, for a variety of reasons (which the media was desperately trying to play up yesterday at Trump's press conference). Not the least of which is that the government need not be involved in a hack, or that a Trump Presidency would even be favorable for Russia. There are a lot of reasons to believe that a Clinton Presidency would be favorable for Russia in a few ways. Who Putin would rather have there, to me, is a big unknown. And weren't the Russians heavily involved in the Climategate hacks? if so, it just goes to show you that whatever nefarious forces are behind these foreign hacks, they predate Trump's candidacy. There are some people in Russia, apparently, who aren't too fond of the Democrats, for reasons unknown. Or maybe there's just a lot of bored nerds over there.
                            I think there's plenty of coverage you can read from verifiably responsible media outlets, featuring direct quotes from relevant authorities, that have moved the ball quite a bit further along on some of those issues. Those of you that know national security will recognize the gravitas of the 121 GOP names on this list of people who signed on to a Trump rejection in March. It specifically mentions Putin: http://warontherocks.com/2016/03/ope...urity-leaders/. This is one of many, many example of things you can go get in which you do not have to rely on any mainstream media you are skeptical of.
                            Last edited by hack; July 28, 2016, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• When Trump is talking about maybe not defending the Baltics from a Russian invasion or that he may recognize Crimea as Russian it's pretty clear who Putin would favor. When he openly says Putin is a better leader than Obama, it's pretty clear who Putin favors.

His campaign manager worked for the Russian backed Ukrainian prime minister. The GOP platform is decidedly more Russian friendly than any GOP platform in our lifetime. It's pretty clear who Putin favors

He is the one saying this dangerous nonsense, it isn't the media's fault for covering it. The call out to Russian hackers is more bizarre than anything, the other stuff I listed is far worse. But again there is literally nothing the man can say that will change the minds of some of his supporters, it is madness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                Ronald Trump attacks Kaine's record in New Jersey. Says the people of Jersey hate him.

Also adds that David Hinckley never should've been released from prison.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump took a shot Wednesday at Hillary Clinton's running mate, Democratic U.S. Sen. Tim Kaine, for doing a terrible job as governor of New Jersey.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/trump...ve-been-freed/
                                I know who Verne Lundquist is voting for!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X