No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of all of the phony outrage during this year's election, this one might be the best.

As everyone here knows, I want Trump to win, so please Democrats, for the love of God, pursue the Putin/Trump conspiracy angle. Pleeeease do it!

Comment

• I rate them as middle of the pack at best in terms of egregiousness.

Very useful rating if you're looking to assert intellectual superiority on the Internet. Try it on the security community. May know more than you abou this particular topic.

Comment

• In Hannibal's world it is all phony outrage perpetuated by the leverage media.

Comment

• You're saying the FBI is not investigating the hack? That's been reported. You are laughing your ass off at facts. You two should go tell the FBI they are just as ridiculous as me and liney. You should go tell former NSC officials (republican appointee) how uninformed he is. You guys know more about this.

Comment

• So angry. Trump committed HIGH TREASON!!!!!
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• He didn't commit treason. But his continued attempts to destabilize the world is terrifying. This is just another brick in that wall.

I mourn that more than 40% of my countrymen would consider voting for him. He is an authoritarian facist intent on punishing his enemies, abandoning our allies, and cozying up to dictators. That's bananas.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• He may or may not have. Non-talent opinions vary. There's a related investigation ongoing. But certainly we didn't need this to know what we need to know. One thing for sure is that he's willing to say just about anything to distract people from the tax-disclosure issue.

Comment

• The non-tax disclosure is a bigger issue, agreed. I'm not sure what his strategy on that is. Maybe there's stuff in there he doesn't want people to see. But he could also be pulling one over on the media to make them look petty and play the victim...get the media to accuse him of hiding things for a couple weeks, then suddenly release them after all, and say 'see folks? the liberal media just wants to midlead you! Trust me!"

Comment

• And it should be clear at this point that Trump is a believer in "there's no such thing as bad publicity".

Comment

• His strategy appears to be saying crazy shit as a distraction.

Comment

• Correct. In a few days he'll say something crazier and people will forget that he's inviting the Russians to spy on a presidential candidate.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Yeah he'll probably pick up a few votes, there is literally nothing the man can say that will tank him with a certain segment of voters. He had a train wreck of a convention where people lustily said lock her up and hang the bitch. He had possibly the worst acceptance speech in memory and he gained in the polls. That segment of voters has felt free for 20 years to refer to Hillary Clinton crap like PAH, cankles, pantsuit and more deplorable crap. Really demeaning stuff, those voters eat it up.

Comment

• Yep, the Trumpanzees will support him and excuse any of his bullshit regardless of how ridiculous it is.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• 40% of the country aren't monsters. Certainly a whole bunch of people will vote for her, but surely some will quietly back off in the voting booth regardless of what pride dictates that they tell pollsters.

Comment

• Back to Obama's approval rating for a moment (It's currently at +6 per Gallup)...he's undoubtedly been aided by comparisons to our two candidates. If he were eligible for a 3rd term I don't think he'd have much trouble beating either of the two duds presented to us.

Also, the media doesn't track it as much, but the approval rating for Congress is abysmal, far worse than Obama ever got on his worst day. The Economist put it at 10% on Monday. So whatever problems people believe exist, they tend to pin those to Congress as a whole FAR more than Obama.

Comment

Working...
                                X