No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem is that they won't vote anyone out of Congress, because it's not their guy they disapprove of. It's your guy.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Jeebus Christo...broadway stars performing "What the World Needs Now is Love" at the DNC.

I'm for a tone to contrast with Trump's convention but there's a line. It's been crossed.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
        40% of the country aren't monsters. Certainly a whole bunch of people will vote for her, but surely some will quietly back off in the voting booth regardless of what pride dictates that they tell pollsters.
        When you chant hang the bitch and lock her up and nobody really says boo, I'm not sure.

I actually think the opposite on what they tell pollsters, I would think his poll numbers are under counted because some of these people would be embarrassed to say they are voting for the guy.

One of the things I think is enough people see a movie like Dave, where Kevin Kline is a lookalike to the President and has to step in and he is OK, they think being President is easy. I mean you get to live in the White House and take vacations on the government's dime, how hard can it be. Unfortunately I think one of those guys is Donald Trump.

Comment

• Heh @ DSL
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Well that's a subset of the country, not a majority of it. People aren't monsters. But good point about possibly people not wanting to admit it to pollsters. That's possible too. Any number of people seem to be defending Trump quite aggressively without saying they're gonna vote for him.

Comment

• Ronald Trump attacks Kaine's record in New Jersey. Says the people of Jersey hate him.

Also adds that David Hinckley never should've been released from prison.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump took a shot Wednesday at Hillary Clinton's running mate, Democratic U.S. Sen. Tim Kaine, for doing a terrible job as governor of New Jersey.

Comment

• The NJ stuff is hilarious. Wasn't it Keane or something? Quintessential Trump. Won't back down from it either!
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  The problem is that they won't vote anyone out of Congress, because it's not their guy they disapprove of. It's your guy.
                  That's exactly true, most of those congressman have safe seats, it's much easier to obstruct than pass anything. In fact that has been the GOP'S strategy since Obama was elected. Even if they want to pass something, if Obama was for it as well that bill would never make it out of committee. That is a winning strategy for midterm elections and it makes the congress approval rating a lite meaningless.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    The NJ stuff is hilarious. Wasn't it Keane or something? Quintessential Trump. Won't back down from it either!
                    Heh Trump's having a good 24 hours

1) Please Russia, use your hacking skillz and find the emails
                    2) Hell no I'm not showing you my tax returns. Quit being political!
                    3) Tim Kaine was a lousy Governor of New Jersey. Forgettable, really
                    4) Hosts a campaign event at a hotel in Roanoke Virginia and then threatens to not pay the bill because it was too hot...after Trump staffers propped the doors open for 3 hours

Comment

• Who is going to be the first to tell Hinckley that Trump is screwing Jodie Foster?
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Will Ferrell's gotta play Biden in the biopic.

Comment

• Pssst...John...I have it on good authority that Trump hated...I mean HATED 'Contact'...whatchoo think about that???

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Heh Trump's having a good 24 hours

1) Please Russia, use your hacking skillz and find the emails
                            2) Hell no I'm not showing you my tax returns. Quit being political!
                            3) Tim Kaine was a lousy Governor of New Jersey. Forgettable, really
                            4) Hosts a campaign event at a hotel in Roanoke Virginia and then threatens to not pay the bill because it was too hot...after Trump staffers propped the doors open for 3 hours
                            5) Claims he doesn't know Putin when you can find old quotes where he said he knows Putin.

Comment

• Biden's pretty good at what he does. Hillary's lucky he didn't run

Comment

• They made an error by not having Biden in the 10 PM hour.

Comment

Working...
                                X