No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and how about those Cavs! Who do you think is better, Curry or James?

Comment

• Congratulations! But I thought Adam Silver was robbed. He deserved Finals MVP.

Comment

• "an average person could on a regular basis."

uh how about a bunch of drunks who were hanging around for last call? Bet they could pull of OP's and Geezer's patriot game!

Comment

• what could possibly go wrong?

Comment

• Orlando police radio transmissions, which showed that officers from various agencies entered the nightclub and "engaged the shooter'' at 2:08 a.m., six minutes after the initial alert that "multiple shots'' had been fired at the club.

By 2:18 a.m., Orlando police had deployed its full SWAT force, an action that preceded the shooter's three contacts with 911 dispatchers and three separate exchanges with crisis negotiators, lasting a total of 28 minutes.

Between the initial exchange of gunfire with police and the final assault that left the gunman dead — a period of about three hours — there were no reports of gunfire, according to the radio transmissions.

If only Rambo had been there

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Trump fired Lewandowski today...wow...well deserved months ago, but the campaign has been increasingly exposed as a trainwreck the past couple weeks.
              Isn't the consensus that Trump has gone against Lewandowski's advice...like, almost all the time? So he's firing the guy who has been battling to keep him in-bounds?

This could get really fun now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                and how about those Cavs! Who do you think is better, Curry or James?
                Lebron. When Curry's three isn't falling, he doesn't have a lot else to offer. Defense is only so-so, or at least it was in this series.

Comment

• LeBron was friggin amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                    Isn't the consensus that Trump has gone against Lewandowski's advice...like, almost all the time? So he's firing the guy who has been battling to keep him in-bounds?

Lewandowski and the other guy that he hired a couple of months ago. Apparently he doesn't listen to either one of them very much. Trump's campaign right now is pretty much Twitter, rallies, and call-ins to morning shows.

Comment

• Lebron. When Curry's three isn't falling, he doesn't have a lot else to offer. Defense is only so-so, or at least it was in this series.
                      yup. a good big man is better than a good little man.

Comment

• uh how about a bunch of drunks who were hanging around for last call? Bet they could pull of OP's and Geezer's patriot game!
                        I believe it is illegal in every state to carry a gun in a bar and drink. That Seal surely gave good advice.

Oh, and the FBI released the unedited tapes of the calls from Pulse. Jeff proves he has real juice with the big-shots.
                        Last edited by Da Geezer; June 20, 2016, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post

Yeah, think you have it backwards. Lewandowski is the one who wanted Trump to "be himself". The guy now in charge, Manafort, is an old vet of mainstream republican campaigns. 'Anonymous sources' also saying Trump's kids hated Lewandowski.

Trump's realizing (maybe too late) that a ground organization is important to winning these things and Lewandowski completely dropped the ball on that. I saw a story a week or two ago that a reporter was asking how many grass-roots organizers/staffers the Trump campaign had in the battleground states and was stunned that it was less than Martin O'Malley had on the ground in Iowa alone.

Comment

• He's not running for president. He's running for publicity.

Comment

• Harbaugh's wife is pregnant. That man does not have a varmint gun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                Yeah, think you have it backwards. Lewandowski is the one who wanted Trump to "be himself". The guy now in charge, Manafort, is an old vet of mainstream republican campaigns. 'Anonymous sources' also saying Trump's kids hated Lewandowski.

Trump's realizing (maybe too late) that a ground organization is important to winning these things and Lewandowski completely dropped the ball on that. I saw a story a week or two ago that a reporter was asking how many grass-roots organizers/staffers the Trump campaign had in the battleground states and was stunned that it was less than Martin O'Malley had on the ground in Iowa alone.
                                Interesting. Some folks see things differently I guess, as that's just what I was reading elsewhere. Maybe Lewdonowski's minions. I cannot say I follow Trump's campaign...I was just hoping to see it go further off the rails.

Comment

Working...
                                X