No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Trump put us back in TPP that would IMO be a good thing.

It'd also be contrary to everything he ran on in 2016. Though I've no doubt that most of the people who cheered when he tore up TPP in his first week in office will also cheer when he announces we're re-joining. Though I'd love to have seen the reaction on Peter Navarro's face when he heard Trump wants to explore getting back in.

Comment

• Jim Jordan is thinking about running for Speaker. That has a snowball's chance in Hell of happening but he'd do it mainly to frustrate McCarthy and extract concessions that'll give the HFC an even more disproportionate share of power than they already have

Comment

• Steve Scalise FTW

Comment

• If Trump put us back in TPP that would IMO be a good thing.

It'd also be contrary to everything he ran on in 2016. Though I've no doubt that most of the people who cheered when he tore up TPP in his first week in office will also cheer when he announces we're re-joining. Though I'd love to have seen the reaction on Peter Navarro's face when he heard Trump wants to explore getting back in.
          Yeah, I imagine it's a bit of conundrum for you. But, at the end of the day, if falls assbackwards into following the correct policy course, then I don't much care if he's a hypocrite, liar, douchebag, etc. Frankly, those are already firmly established. Right now you need to embrace the opportunity for any good decision. That's my approach, at least.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Please stand by for an important message from the President of the United States

[ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984877999718895616[/ame]

This could be a bumpy weekend

Comment

• The Feds have been investigating Cohen's business dealings for months. What's incredible is that the Prosecutors stated today that they have already scoured months of emails from multiple accounts Cohen owns and they have found little to no evidence that he performs ANY legal work at all. And NO emails between him and Trump in particular.

It's slowly becoming apparent that this guy really is just a Fixer or Arranger...he delivers payoffs, bribes, threats...none of which is protected by Attorney-Client privilege.

This case has also revealed that Cohen was the bagman for Elliott Broidy, the RNC's Deputy Finance Chair. Cohen settled with yet another Playboy Playmate that Broidy had been fucking. Cohen gave her $1.6 million to go away, which in part paid for her to have an abortion. Broidy resigned from the RNC hours ago.

So the top three people on the RNC's Finance Committee were Steve Wynn, Elliott Broidy, and Michael Cohen just a couple months ago. Two resigned after sex scandals and Cohen can't possibly be around much longer.

Broidy is also connected to George Nader and the UAE portion of the Mueller probe

Comment

• Just sick of Trump and his crooks being treated soooooo unfairly!!!!!!

Comment

• People tell NY Times that Trump views the Cohen investigation as a bigger threat than Mueller now

As prosecutors revealed a monthslong fraud investigation of Michael D. Cohen, President Trump’s personal lawyer and fixer, Mr. Trump called Mr. Cohen on Friday to “check in.”

Comment

• Bet you idiots are feeling awkward for donating to McCabe now

Sorry, no refunds
                    Last edited by Kapture1; April 13, 2018, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• Oof, Cohen stories keep dropping. Mueller supposedly has proof Cohen went to Prague in late summer 2016 despite his fervent denials

Comment

• Press Pool traveling with Pence have been rushed back to their hotel. At the White House press being asked to gather. I assume Syria bombing has begun or about to be announced.

Comment

• Oh my.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Press Pool traveling with Pence have been rushed back to their hotel. At the White House press being asked to gather. I assume Syria bombing has begun or about to be announced.
                            In political trouble....find some brown people to bomb.
                            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• As I've thought since it came out, the Steele dossier is 100% accurate and will be confirmed at some point.

Comment

• LOL
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X