No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shut up and try the hot pockets. They're breathtaking.

AA, stop appropriating my culture. I will not look favorably upon that when you all become the 11th to 20th provinces.

Comment

• Mike Myers is American. And I am sure Trump will nuke Canada well before any provinces are added.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Trudeau is gonna get #MeToo'd lol

Comment

• So am I. Sometimes your people hand out passports. As for Trump, he'll probably nuke Mueller first.

Comment

• Food connoisseur and world traveler, Anthony Bourdain, dead at 61. Apparent suicide according to a CNN report.

Now here were talking about a real loss, AA's obits on the unknowns he posts here not withstanding.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I am shocked. I am a huge Bourdain fan.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And the obits I post are only unkowns if you aren't knowledgeable in college ball.

Comment

• This one blows me away. Now I know how DSL felt about the Kate Spade thing.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• minime lived a short life too

so

NCAAF/NCAAB/pga golf majors/indy 500/nfl/mlb/nba/.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .Michigan football

Comment

• Years ago, I read some article he wrote for the NYT. It may have been his first piece, I am not sure. He was an unknown. Several months later I saw "Kitchen Confidential" at the bookstore, recognized the name, bought and loved the book, and have followed him since.

I know he once said that quitting heroin was the hardest thing he has ever done and would rather die than go through it again.

Comment

• Looks like China is getting chummy with Trump's leash holder. I suspect China will use Putin pressure if the NoKo summit drifts into territory China deems unacceptable.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKCN1J41RO

Plus, Trump is now lobbying for his master's return to the G-8. No benefit to the US, he's just doing as he's told.

Last edited by Ghengis Jon; June 8, 2018, 09:23 AM.
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                            College Football is the only sport I can think of that is better than 30 years ago.
                            What? College basketball is the only one that isn't .

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              I am shocked. I am a huge Bourdain fan.
                              Who will AA plagiarize now?

Incredible loss for the hilljack from Bammer...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• CF in the past was better than today... at least for me. I have a bias for option football, so I really enjoyed the 80's. I do think MLB is better than the past. Same with college basketball, women's college volleyball, soccer, NHL... I'm not sure about the NBA. I haven't watched much the last 2-3 years. I've never really been a huge NBA fan, but I liked the playoffs when stars when face other stars. When it comes to the NFL... I found more interest in the past. perhaps age and priorities, but I watch a lot less of it than when I was younger.
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X