Clear All

• Less NK/GDP/Cohen

more watch me pull a wabbit out of my hat--nuttin up my sleeve
    and now here's something we hope you'll really like

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
      Took CNN two years to figure this out

84neVpy.jpg
      I had a friend that worked on The Apprentice, who related this story. He thought a stand-in was deaf the whole time they were working there because they were standing in for a person that was deaf. He may not be the full-on fuckwit we now see on TV, but he's not super-aware either.
      Last edited by *JD*; July 27, 2018, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Oh, he's a fuckwit.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Fuckwit that turned millions into billions and kicked the shit out of the "most qualified person to ever run for office" on his first try.

at the same time as being a big fuckwit, masterminded a grand scheme involving the Russian government to steal the 2016 election and manage to leave absolutely no evidence.

cognitive dissonance at it's finest.

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
              Fuckwit that turned millions into billions and kicked the shit out of the "most qualified person to ever run for office" on his first try.
              1) The American people do not know that Trump has billions since he has never released his income taxes

2) The only person that Trump could have beat is HRC.

3) NBCNEWS/MARIST poll of registered voters show that in:

Michigan only 28% think Trump should be reelected

Minnesota is at 30%

Wisconsin is at 31%

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Fake News!
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

1) The American people do not know that Trump has billions since he has never released his income taxes

2) The only person that Trump could have beat is HRC.

3) NBCNEWS/MARIST poll of registered voters show that in:

Michigan only 28% think Trump should be reelected

Minnesota is at 30%

Wisconsin is at 31%
                  1) he does

2) and 17 other Republicans

3) same poll that has Hillary +12 when she was NEVER +12

in Michigan, you get that number by polling Genesee. Wayne, and Lapeer County only.

that aside, Trump doesn't need Michigan. Wisconsin or Minnesota to win reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelection lol. Not only that, 2020 polls right now mean absolutely nothing. The only polls that really matter when the methodology isnt shit are two months out from an election and in. Millions of people don't follow politics like we do.
                  Last edited by Kapture1; July 28, 2018, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• 1) He says he does. He refuses to release his income taxes. Everybody has had the one kid in class that brags about everything they have when they really don't.

2) Weakest Republican field EVER

3) Trump's core base (non college degree white males) is starting to crumble over the awful performance he had with Putin. when Putin made him look like the Beta--that Trump is.
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• 1) he's released financial disclosures, i know you don't like to admit it but you are denying reality

2) just wrong by every measure

3) over 80% of republicans think Trump did a good job with his Russian summit. Not to mention that 98% of republicans realize the reality that his policy towards Russia and Putin are objectively tougher than 0bama's. I think the left wont admit it, but one of their biggest frustrations is Trump's base is not abandoning him one bit.

Comment

• Tax returns, not curated financial disclosures. Come on.

lol. Clearly Putin prefers one over the other.

i have 100$ that the outcome of this administration defines Kaptures existence until the end of time

Comment

• Comment

• Somebody remind shitforbrains he promised to make Mexico pay for the wall. No tax money needed!
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I dont care who pays for it, i want the wall. Now.

Comment

• I want an immigration bill that the president should sign if he has any sense that fixes the well known loop holes and known system drags and gotchas in current law. Right along in importance is adjusting the the court's interpretations of current law that have been set in stone by them. IOW, fix very broken processes defined by the current law by passing cleaner, unfettered legislation that seeks to define reasonable intent for such law. Court findings, that undermine what should be reasonable intent now, will fall by the wayside with carefully crafted new immigration laws that should be easy to interpret by the courts.

IMO, a wall isn't necessary. Getting an Immigration Bill to the president's desk that he will sign should be the goal. Not one that is watered down by the D's to create the same stinking mess inside the US and on the boarder that is present under the current law. There should be a path to citizenship for illegals already in the country and it should not even smell of a blanket amnesty for them. I'd start with deporting them all illegals then fast tracking for re-entry those who should be at the top of the list based on merit (job skills, past work record, no criminal offenses beyond those applied to them through the applicable CFRs that were in force when they crossed. I'd add legitimate asylum seekers a bull-work of American immigration for centuries that I wholeheartedly support.
                                Those who crossed illegally on foot without inspection or inspected at the boarder and processed through catch and release but never showed up for their court date should be included.This approach covers DACA and Dreamers - both really stupid and troublesome legislation that ws polticall feel good than it was defensible and smart.

If you do any of this, the process has to be streamlined so that illegals, under the various categories of them, can be admitted under a temporary visa and short term work permit, those permits based on need established by Commerce, properly monitored, like parolees are now, by ICE and cannot access any government support programs, current or future, until they have worked through the defined immigration process and obtained a Green Card. That should take no longer than 18 months (it is now notoriously too long for reasons that I think are more purposeful than they are due to lack of resources to get the job done). The solution is greatly expanding the immigration work-force in the US. None of this is hard. What makes it hard is the ridiculous political posturing by the president and by both parties.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X