Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brace for memes

Comment

• Arrest made of suspect in murder of Mollie Tibbetts, person that is in the country illegally.

Comment

• I know Manafort and Cohen are blowing up the TV right now. What I find to be a far more important issue is that Microsoft has stopped cyber attack launching sites that has been linked to the same Russian GRU unit identified as one of the culprits in the 2016 meddling. This set up was the preparation for another attack on our democracy by a hostile nation. Despite the sanctions and denials, Russia acts with impunity as if it knows Trump is in their pocket. Right now, the response from Trump, both public and in secrecy is absolutely critical. I worry that if Trump does nothing, either from being Putin's puppet or being irrationally consumed by the Mueller investigation, that this could become a pivotal moment. Is Trump an American, a Russian, or an unhinged power-drunk grifter?
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by millenwasmyfavorite View Post
          Days earlier Kapture relaying gleeful tea leaves from judges supposed disdain for Muellers team and "antics"

of course today, we must also await his reasons for why both Manafort and Cohen are and have always been meaningless.
          Oh you know what the response of all the Trumpwit clowns would have been had Manfort been acquitted on all charges. Total vindication for Trump! Calls for Mueller to be fired within 24 hours. But since Manafort was convicted? This case is only "relevant" in their minds if that "not guilty" verdict had rolled in.

The two bank fraud charges on which Manafort was convicted are the big ones. Those can potentially keep in jail for the rest of his life. He can attempt to appeal if he wants, but he still has to fight a SECOND trial in the DC Federal Court on money laundering and other different charges than this one. And because the 10 other charges were hung juries not acquittal, the prosecution can always retry him on those if they want.

Comment

• Only repeating the obvious but the Cohen stuff is worse immediately for Trump. Campaign Fraud isn't the biggest deal in the world but Cohen is directly implicating him as part of a conspiracy to commit a federal crime. Believe that's a first.

And yeah, Cohen's a lying snake. So's Omarosa. So's Manfort. So's Rick Gates. Why's Trump have so many lying snakes around him? And Cohen testified in open court, under oath, while Trump hides and dodges.

Comment

• Well, it took four days for the jury to come to a verdict. When Trump pardon Manafort? Will Mueller grant Cohen immunity to compel testimony against Trump? Will Republicans finally grow spines and find a moral compass?

I don't think revoking another security clearance will change the subject this time.
              Last edited by Ghengis Jon; August 21, 2018, 05:08 PM.
              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• The Senate Intel Committee has "re-engaged" with Michael Cohen and his lawyers over providing additional information regarding the Trump Tower meeting. Today's plea deal means he could be cooperating with the probe.

Comment

• Doesn't a manafort pardon open Trump up for impeachment? Seems unlikely he goes this route.

yes, Kapture's neurosis captured in the hypothetical ideal outcome versus the bleak realistic outcome is too much for this thread to handle. I know meme flood was the bet, but it looks like he's setting up for the classic, "ha liberal cuck doesn't care about women getting killed by illegals"

Comment

• Cohen's lawyer just out a statement basically saying that yes, if it's unclear, Trump directed Cohen to commit a crime and if it's a crime for Cohen, why isn't it a crime for Trump?

Comment

• The news just keeps punching us in the face tonight. Republican Rep. Duncan Hunter of San Diego was just indicted on wire fraud and yes, campaign finance charges

Comment

• National Republicans knew Duncan Hunter was under investigation since last year. They could have asked him to stand down, but he's a personal friend of Trump, and I guess that's what counts in the party these days. Now they can't remove him from the ballot and that seat in in genuine danger of being lost.

Comment

• Trump must be having the mother of all hissy fits about now. I envy Kelly and McMaster, front row seating to unabated rage. Can't wait for the tweets.

Comment

• . tweet.JPG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                              Trump must be having the mother of all hissy fits about now. I envy Kelly and McMaster, front row seating to unabated rage. Can't wait for the tweets.
                              Early indications are that Fox and Trump will attempt to exploit Mollie Tibbetts' murder by an illegal as much as possible to bury the Manafort/Cohen news

Comment

• Duncan Hunter and his wife have overdrafted on their bank accounts 1100 fucking TIMES.

That's normal...for a Trump-era grifter

DlKEKJgXoAAYmxg.jpg:small.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X