Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha, University of Hawaii.

The facilities and education are a dump, but you would live in Honalulu... The University is actually a couple minutes away from a nice waterfall.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Gents,

Just a short note, but our friend entropy is undergoing a fairly invasive surgical procedure tomorrow morning. Not expecting any substantial issues, and I'll leave it to him to fill in the details as he sees fit later, but any thoughts or prayers for him and his family would be appreciated.

He'll be laid up for a while afterwards so you'll all probably be sick of him eventually, but for now positive vibes would be great.

Comment

• Good luck, Ent! Thoughts and prayers

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Good luck, Ent! Thoughts and prayers
          ^^^This
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
            Gents,

Just a short note, but our friend entropy is undergoing a fairly invasive surgical procedure tomorrow morning. .......
            What, a frontal lobotomy?

Heh.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, E.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Best wishes to you Ent.

Get well soon.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Good luck, ent. Hopefully the worst part of it is having to deal with the hospital's super-simple system for billing your copays.

Comment

• Best wishes Ent and prayers for a speedy recovery.
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• As they wheel you into the OR just remember one thing: Michigan would have won in '97 :-P Good luck and get well soon!

Comment

• Ent, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Good luck and God Speed.

Comment

• Ent. Praying for you. Have someone "time" the "pain pump" for you so you can get some sleep. And thanks to you Hoss for letting us know.

Comment

• Hoping that everything goes as expected and that the outcome is what you are hoping for.

Comment

• This illustrates how much of a family this forum has become. Some times we don't fully appreciate a person until a sudden health or other threat emerges for a member. Ent. has been a loyal and informative poster for many years. We all feel the stress.

My best wishes Entropy. Hope all goes well.

Comment

• Just heard from ent's better half; he is in ICU and doing well. Took longer than expected, but he's always been needy so that's no real surprise.

Comment

• Great to hear. Get well soon, ent.

Comment

Working...
                                X