Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Hastert gets 15 month prison sentence plus 2 years supervised release. Admits that he molested children.

Comment

• Breaking news: Fiorina is going to be Cruz's VP

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Hastert gets 15 month prison sentence plus 2 years supervised release. Admits that he molested children.
          That seems fairly lenient to say the least, from afar.

Comment

• It was going to be harder to get much more because it wasn't for molestation charges.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              Breaking news: Fiorina is going to be Cruz's VP
              His time would be better spent reading Green Eggs n' Ham.

In his parallel universe, Trump doesn't 10 million democratically casted votes, Cruz has not mathematically eliminated and where parlor tricks supercede actual elections anyway.

Besides, he's an anchor baby from Canada and they are not to be trusted.
              "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Well if other mathematically eliminated candidates are announcing their VP picks, I guess I might as well let the cat out of the bag myself. If indeed I emerge from the convention in Cleveland with the nomination, I'm pleased to announce that my runningmate in '16 will be Prime2.

Vote Hack/Prime!

Comment

• Re Ted Cruz and Carly F: Chris "Deep Throat" Christie must be crying his little heart out.
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                    Well if other mathematically eliminated candidates are announcing their VP picks, I guess I might as well let the cat out of the bag myself. If indeed I emerge from the convention in Cleveland with the nomination, I'm pleased to announce that my runningmate in '16 will be Prime2.

Vote Hack/Prime!
                    Hack, under a Trump Administration it would be wise for you to drydock your new, surgically constructed lady parts and begin carrying what's left of your junk in a pickle jar.

You see, you will use the washroom that Mother Nature intended you to use and not one ,because you happen to feel like a woman today.
                    Last edited by Prime2; April 27, 2016, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• Fiorina is a nut job! Who takes 15 four year old children hostage while they were on a field trip? She instructed them to sit quietly in front of a banner of a fetus then spoke about Planned Parenthood harvesting organs.

“The kids went there to see the plants,” said Chris Beck, a father of one of the children, “She ambushed my son’s field trip.”

“Taking them into a pro-life/abortion discussion [was] very poor taste and judgment. I would not want my four-year-old going to that forum—he can’t fully comprehend that stuff. He likes dinosaurs, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Transformers.”

Comment

• That's messed up. She also hasn't gotten the memo about that Planned Parenthood video being fraudulent.

On a related note, anyone have some inside scoop as to who Jeb Bush will select as his running mate?

Comment

• Re: Hastert. He was convicted of evading bank reporting laws on large sums of money he withdrew so he could pay hush money to one of the people he molested. Dennis Hastert IS a child molester but the statute of limitations ran out on those offenses. Good thing for him since he pushed for life sentences for repeat child molesters when he was in Congress. May he get ass cancer and die in prison.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime2 View Post
                            Hack, under a Trump Administration it would be wise for you to drydock your new, surgically constructed lady parts and begin carrying what's left of your junk in a picked jar.

You see, you will use the washroom that Mother Nature intended you to use and not one ,because you happen to feel like a woman today.
                            Trump's gonna be president? I doubt that. If it happens I promise to pay for your reassignment surgery.

Comment

• Pickle jar Hack, Pickle jar.

Comment

• Stop talking about my spear. It's not going to get you any closer to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X