No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portland has grown weary of nightly violent protests? NFW! https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...officials-say/

Here's an idea -- and I'm just throwing this out there -- how about you lock the violent protestors the fuck up. How about, as elected officials and paid law enforcement, you DO YOUR FUCKING JOB?

I got news for Portland -- human nature is human nature. If can't and won't carry that big stick then you're just a giant fucking pussy spouting off wishes. Thugs understand force. Use it or surrender your city.

Fortunately, I don't live in Portland so the fine citizens of Portland can do whatever they choose. However, if they're actually sick and tired of this shit then the solution ain't no mystery.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• “Teens in facilities like jails” could be worse. It could be “Young guests hosted in a semi-restricted safe space and provided food and shelter.”

Wait. That may be next.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I can't rule it out.

Comment

• Meanwhile, Biden's own DHS secretary says that the border situation is on pace to be the worst in 20 years (https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...gal-immigrati/)

He blames Covid, Mexico, PDJT...everything but the ONE thing almost every illegal immigrant actually says is the reason....BIDEN's new border policies. To reiterate -- the single biggest reason given by the people actually crashing the border is BIDEN. I mean, it's fucking astounding how unwilling this administration is to owning up to the blindingly obvious results of its policies.

My understanding is that the Ds wanted to reverse PDJT's policies and wanted more immigration and, inter alia, wanted to return to preposterously loose defintion of asylum (i.e., some sort of economic harship--lol). Well, you got it. The consequences were, are and will continue to be entirely fucking predictable. Own it. THIS. IS. WHAT. YOU. WANT.

Comment

• No, no, no. It's "Temporary housing for the purposes of restorative justice and immigration equity.... that just happens to look like a bunch of people crammed together in a big tent."

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              Illegal immigrants don't vote. Jesus.
              At least in theory..

Comment

• Illegal immigrants don't vote.
                Not legally, .. and not yet.

But, progs want them to have that 'right'. And they're likely to get it. The Party demands it.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Portland has grown weary of nightly violent protests? NFW! https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...officials-say/

Here's an idea -- and I'm just throwing this out there -- how about you lock the violent protestors the fuck up. How about, as elected officials and paid law enforcement, you DO YOUR FUCKING JOB?

I got news for Portland -- human nature is human nature. If can't and won't carry that big stick then you're just a giant fucking pussy spouting off wishes. Thugs understand force. Use it or surrender your city.

Fortunately, I don't live in Portland so the fine citizens of Portland can do whatever they choose. However, if they're actually sick and tired of this shit then the solution ain't no mystery.
                  Its not as though Prog leaders don't know how to respond to troublemakers.

When a few loonies went crazy in DC a few weeks back, a national emergency was declared, and the National Guard brought in. Fences with barb wire were erected. Even a former President was impeached over the matter.

I'm surprised Portland and Seattle leaders haven't responded in kind.

But then again.... I'm not.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• these are only the ones that wanna get caught

cartels sending a whole bunch through that dont wanna get caught

Comment

• here bidens solution

The mayor of Gila Bend, Arizona, told Fox News on Monday he is very concerned about the escalating crisis at the Mexican border as news of a potentially unending influx of illegal immigrants will be heading for his community.

Comment

• Well, why not beat a dead horse. I mean, look, when you're winning in a total rout, sometimes it's fun to go for 3.

The WaPo had to issue a huge correction on their story about PDJT's call to the Georgia Secretary of State. Now, he did make that call, but the quotes were wrong and pretty significantly so: https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/...as-corruption/

The article goes into the laundry list of brazen lies promulgated by The Media over the past 4 years. It's astounding. And, honestly, they had SOOOOOO much real shit to work with. But, they're just that dishonest.

This article is focused entirely on the WaPo's lies and the subsequent lies of other media organizations -- you know, THE Media....https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...tory-all-wrong
                        Last edited by iam416; March 16, 2021, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• Unsuprisingly, Iran did a number of "covert" things to undermine PDJT's campaign. They obviously wanted Biden to win. And, of course, the Ayatollah's Cock Holster will almost surely bend the knee to get Iran back into their cushy treaty. So, Iran's efforts will work out well for them.

Comment

Unsuprisingly, Iran did a number of "covert" things to undermine PDJT's campaign. They obviously wanted Biden to win. And, of course, the Ayatollah's Cock Holster will almost surely bend the knee to get Iran back into their cushy treaty. So, Iran's efforts will work out well for them.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...tm_term=second
                            And Putin helped out Trump.

The biggest surprise is that apparently China didn't really do very much.

Comment

Well, why not beat a dead horse. I mean, look, when you're winning in a total rout, sometimes it's fun to go for 3.

The WaPo had to issue a huge correction on their story about PDJT's call to the Georgia Secretary of State. Now, he did make that call, but the quotes were wrong and pretty significantly so: https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/...as-corruption/

The article goes into the laundry list of brazen lies promulgated by The Media over the past 4 years. It's astounding. And, honestly, they had SOOOOOO much real shit to work with. But, they're just that dishonest.

This article is focused entirely on the WaPo's lies and the subsequent lies of other media organizations -- you know, THE Media....https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...tory-all-wrong
                              The Post fucked up badly by printing those made-up quotes. Should have demanded to listen to the actual call instead of just taking a "source's" word for it that he was portraying the quotes accurately. Minor point but a lot of people are confusing the two...this was from the call Trump made to Georgia's elections investigator I believe and NOT the Secretary of State. That was a much longer, also-recorded call.

Comment

• DSL gonna DSL...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X