Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c12aea4e4c4a62478a785d33c7bec841.jpeg
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Now that the ball is rolling on covid restrictions being eased across the country (due to the left realizing the politics of the restrictions are decimating them)...I love how Biden is now taking credit for having crushed the virus...because of his policies...

...you just can't make this shit up...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Federal Govt document—which is obviously a federal document—includes in its funded activities “provide safe smoking kits.”

Now, Jen Psaki and The Chairman can say we didn’t really mean it. Ignore those words. And perhaps I could take their word on it. They did, afterall, say we would have all these test kits by mid-January. And, you know, we should get them in a few weeks (maybe) right when omicron has fully died out. They did say Afghanistan was in good hands. They did say….man, I could go on like this forever.

I’m not sure why anyone other than a rabidly partisan D would believe The Chairman didn’t really mean the words his agency used.
        Last edited by iam416; February 9, 2022, 06:40 PM.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          Now that the ball is rolling on covid restrictions being eased across the country (due to the left realizing the politics of the restrictions are decimating them)...I love how Biden is now taking credit for having crushed the virus...because of his policies...

...you just can't make this shit up...
          It’s hilarious. Governor Youngkin got a bill through in Virginia with more Ds in the Senate voting to de-mask kids than voted to hold the status quo. They’re rightfully getting hammered.

Comment

• Joe Biden is like Hong Kong Phooey...the cartoon dog who thinks he saves the day when it was always the cat who did.

Chairman Poopypants = Hong Kong Phooey

Conservatives = The Cat
            Attached Files
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• " Hong Kong Joey...number one superguy...Hong Kong Joey...quicker than the human eye..."
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                The Chairman changes his mind after getting called on it and of course Jon gobbles it down as gospel.

What the hell are you talking about? I cite a change of policy that was in a grant application and you screech out nonsensical bullshit. Funding was approved but not yet provided and won't be. Your access to free crack pipes going away must have hit a nerve.

Stupid fucks gotta stupid fuck. At least you're consistent in being an irrelevant asshole.
                I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• The Chairman’s Cock Gobbler has spoken — nothing to see here (except they were actually going to do it until about two hours ago after alternative media exposed the outlandish plans).
                  Last edited by iam416; February 9, 2022, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    " Hong Kong Joey...number one superguy...Hong Kong Joey...quicker than the human eye..."
                    Heh. He’s just fucking awful. And most sane people know it.

Comment

• Jon...do you live in that terrorist infested city of Ottawa by chance?
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jon's heroes:

Attached Files
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The OG

the-original-gazpacho-policeman.jpg
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Kind of disappointed that crackcourse won't be getting the free, safe, & reliable smoking kit he desperately needs.

Also, nice 70's pop culture reference, Wiz, you topical twit. You frequently name drop that you once served wings to Lee Majors and Claude Akins and the neighborhood punk millennials aren't even impressed?

Comment

• ...shaddup or I'll burn you with my fondue set...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Another story that isn't from the Babylon Bee...just NPR, which, honestly is extremely close to the Babylon Bee...

...this one...white folks using the "yellow" thumbs up emoji (or any yellow emoji) can show a complete lack of awareness of their "white privilege"....very dangerous stuff...

Again, this is an NPR story. NPR decided this story was worth running.

Comment

Working...
                                X