Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    Carter had his malaise speech...tonite is Big Guy's maga speech...the bully pulpit at it's finest...tonight Joe will tell half of America they are fascists and a menace to America...
    And he’ll do it without a hint of irony and lemming Prog bootlickers will swallow it.

Meanwhile, The Chairman continues to take executive action he knows damn well he has no authority to do. That’s textbook authoritarian. And, apparently that’s what we need to accept as the soul of America. And JIM CROW ON STEROIDS!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ya know what Jeffrey, because it's you and not that dickwad Talent that's curious, I went to the fucking trouble of registering on the Fulton County Superior Court's website (registering just to look up court dockets is asinine and a pain in the ass) . You can register here too and look up all the Atlanta criminals you want.

JOHN WESLEY WADE (Case No. 22SC180574)
      Indicted 1/27/2022
      2 counts of 1st degree felony arson, 1 felony count 1st degree conspiracy to commit arson
      Arraigned 3/4/2022
      On August 10 it looks like a search warrant was executed to look for his cellphone and clothes he was wearing the night he torched the Wendy's
      I can tell by the docket they've also subpoenaed Facebook for information on this guy

According to the docket he's currently in FEDERAL prison in Beckley, WV awaiting trial in October. He'll be joined by his two buddies as it looks like a consolidated case and all the charges apply to all 3

You want more detail than that, you have to buy the documents yourself, cuz this cheap sumbtich ain't dishing out 50 cents a page

EDIT: Had to correct one of the charges. I left out the word "conspiracy" in the original post
      Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; September 1, 2022, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• And to reiterate—The Chairman’s spokesperson says that the The Chairman tried to reopen schools in spite of Rs. I mean…JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

Comment

• John Wesley Wade was previously convicted of burning mail trucks and a police car. He tried to frame Proud Boys. He was sentenced to 5 years. Unfortunately, that happened after he torched the Wendy’s. So, he’s in Federal prison because he’s a convicted arsonist. This is from inter webs shit, not Fulton County, so disclaimer, but it popped up frequently.

Fortunately he only burned shit down instead assaulting #BlueLivesMatter. Again, I hope the 10 becomes standard. Not a “record-breaker.”

Comment

• The Jan 6 sentences will be incredibly Draconic. I expect everyone to get maximum sentences. The Democrats want to send a very loud message. “Don’t you dare oppose us”.

We need our own “Soros Prosecutors” to let these folks off. In Portland you can literally throw a Molotov cocktail at a cop and not do jail time. I guarantee you there is nobody serving 10 years for assaulting a cop during the BLM riots. I’ll bet that Darrell Brooks (the BLM terrorist who murdered six white people) will serve less time in prison than the Jan 6 protesters)
            Last edited by Hannibal; September 1, 2022, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• False equivelency
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                The Jan 6 sentences will be incredibly Draconic. I expect everyone to get maximum sentences. The Democrats want to send a very loud message.

We need our own “Soros Prosecutors” to let these folks off. In Portland you can literally throw a Molotov cocktail at a cop and not do jail time.
                I follow reporters on twitter that talk about Jan 6th cases almost daily. Judges are imposing sentences below what DOJ asks for almost every time. The guy today who got 10 years? The Feds were asking for 17. The vast majority of non-violent people who just walked around inside for a while have generally been getting probation, not serious time. The lady who filmed herself inside the Capital talking about trying to find Pelosi and put a bullet in her brain got a whopping 60 days and a $500 fine. My God, is this Nazi Germany?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                  The Jan 6 sentences will be incredibly Draconic. I expect everyone to get maximum sentences. The Democrats want to send a very loud message. “Don’t you dare oppose us”.

We need our own “Soros Prosecutors” to let these folks off. In Portland you can literally throw a Molotov cocktail at a cop and not do jail time. I guarantee you there is nobody serving 10 years for assaulting a cop during the BLM riots. I’ll bet that Darrell Brooks (the BLM terrorist who murdered six white people) will serve less time in prison than the Jan 6 protesters)
                  The 1/6 sentences won’t be Draconian. They’ll obviously be significantly more than similar acts committed during riots the Left encourages. But that’s more because the rioters the Left encourages pretty much do no time.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    And to reiterate—The Chairman’s spokesperson says that the The Chairman tried to reopen schools in spite of Rs. I mean…JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.
                    GASLIGHTING ON STEROIDS!!!
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, his spokesperson also said his speech tonight wasn’t political. I’m not making that up.

Comment

• The Chairman is also now touting funding the police....when he clearly stated in 2020 he was for redirecting monies of police departments...you just can't make this shit up...and the prog media is no where to be found...kinda like Joe during the POTUS campaign...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I follow reporters on twitter that talk about Jan 6th cases almost daily. Judges are imposing sentences below what DOJ asks for almost every time. The guy today who got 10 years? The Feds were asking for 17. The vast majority of non-violent people who just walked around inside for a while have generally been getting probation, not serious time. The lady who filmed herself inside the Capital talking about trying to find Pelosi and put a bullet in her brain got a whopping 60 days and a $500 fine. My God, is this Nazi Germany?

https://thehill.com/regulation/natio...ed-to-60-days/
                          No, it’s the USSR, where the state employs anarcho-tyranny to control the population. 60 days in jail is 60 days more than she would get if she were a Democrat.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            The Chairman is also now touting funding the police....when he clearly stated in 2020 he was for redirecting monies of police departments...you just can't make this shit up...and the prog media is no where to be found...kinda like Joe during the POTUS campaign...
                            Is the man not allowed to change his mind? Do you think he's made of stone?

Also let that EAGLE SOAR, JOLTIN' JOE!! I saw George Washington in the corner lookin like Obi-Wan Kenobi nodding his head for 45 minutes straight during that speech tonight. FUCK YEAH!

Election 2020 Hello GIF by Joe Biden

Comment

• Possibly staged assassination attempt on ex-Argentina President Christina Kirchner. Not sure. Guy has a gun directly in her face and it simply fails to fire (or was empty to begin with). She''s facing lengthy corruption charges from her time as President.

Comment

• More institutionalized anti-white discrimination...

e9a85734a7a52b67.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X