• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's tuned into a Hitchens area contrarian

Comment

• Not even Russia really respects the results of its sham referendum

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

I forgot about the killing of Zawahiri. So that’s two good things.
        Keeping in mind that Biden opposed the raid on Bin Laden. I honestly don't know how this would be different than that, but Biden gets to take credit for the Zawahiri operation.

So we have

1. Killing Zawahiri
        2. Expunging the convictions for marijuana possession of 6,600 people who are already out of jail.

Comment

The entire opinion article is a list of terrible policies, lies (restored transparency, LOL) and failures. CGVT, thanks for posting that apparent press release from the White House. It will make a handy reference. Once again, the national humiliation of the Afghanistan exit has been pushed so far down the list of this administration’s disasters that it’s hard to believe it’s only been 14 months.

Malfeasance moves at the speed of light with these clowns.
          I honestly thought that whole list that CGVT posted was a joke- on the level of those "lower your credit debt" scam calls that I get from Calcutta every day. IOW, NOBODY should believe ANY of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

I honestly thought that whole list that CGVT posted was a joke- on the level of those "lower your credit debt" scam calls that I get from Calcutta every day. IOW, NOBODY should believe ANY of it.
            The Onion should hire him as a writer

Comment

• Shoot, that was so rich the Bee might be willing to talk to him.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Well look at that.

A right wing circle jerk just as expected.

Looks as if Klondike is the new pivot man.

join_in_the_internet_circle_jerk_poster-ra11ce31c7e7d40d78d37d8a5a1e777f5_zod_8byvr_736.webp

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It’s crazy that more people don’t appreciate the genius of Inflation Reduction Act. And the genius of The Chairman in general.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You're right. I'm so ashamed of myself.

Comment

• Where’s Jackie??

Thank god for the Inflation Reduction Act. I only paid $6.59 for 18 eggs the other day. Thank you, Joe. Couldn’t have done it without you.

Comment

Where’s Jackie??

Thank god for the Inflation Reduction Act. I only paid $6.59 for 18 eggs the other day. Thank you, Joe. Couldn’t have done it without you.
                        2 years ago that 18 carton of eggs was selling for about $3.00

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                          You're right. I'm so ashamed of myself.
                          you're just pissed because the new guy gets to be pivot man
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Not even Russia really respects the results of its sham referendum​
                            You mean to tell me there are ELECTION DENIERS in Russia too?

ITS TIME TO NUKE THOSE BASTARDS!!!!! KILL THEM ALL!!!!!

Comment

• fuckin' insurrectionists
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Putin faces more trouble. Its being reported that former Soviet Satellite states that depend on Russia for internal security are complaining that increasing civil unrest and protests over, among other things, mobilization, can't be contained without Russian police and military. Because Putin is busy with the troubles in Ukraine, calls for the usual assistance are being ignored by the Kremlin. Leaders in these former satellite states, previously fiercely loyal to Putin and a part of his political power base are openly questioning his leadership.

This adds to what ISW reports as two distinct splits within Putin's inner circle: (1) Two Chechnyan leaders are vying for prominence in advising Putin on strategy in Ukraine. (2) Putin has put distance between himself and the Russian MOD. Multiple changes of command have been reported in the last 2d' The level of trust in Putin's leadership among military professionals is eroding. Analysts don't think the military - holding a more traditional, long term approach to the war in Ukraine - would revolt against Putin. There are serious questions over whether Russian Military officers would carry out a Putin order to use battlefield nukes. In contrast, the Chechen commanders who Putin has recently elevated to general officer rank are calling for their use. Who Putin will turn to poses political dilemmas for Putin as it pertains to public perceptions of his leadership, power and prestige. There is open debate about this on state controlled TV. Highly unusual and makes analysts outside Russia wonder what Putin is actually in control of.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X