• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...oh yeah...and STFU...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I just thought we needed something to break up Strangelove's tantrum
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Biden is getting jiggy with weed to distract the fact, fentanyl has killed more young adults than COVID-19. Where are the lockdowns on the border?

Comment

• Give Strangelove a break. His beloved Hotelling school was humiliated by Harvard on the broken bottle strewn fields of downstate Quebec. I'm sure somewhere around 1030 he finished off Truly number 3 and was simply blackout posting from there on.

Our plucky defender of all things anti-American will be back to his usual form some time around 2p today after he sleeps off the dreaded hard seltzer hangover.
          Last edited by iam416; October 8, 2022, 07:00 AM.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Cornell was no match for the Philly Special that Harvard successfully converted to get to 35, that had to be disappointing to DSL. But DSL's meme game is strong.

Keep up the good content DSL!

Comment

• I'd prefer all of you to STFU ...........

The NYT's published an investigative report today revealing that the death of Dr. Wi Wenliang in Wuhan, February, 2020 should have prompted Chinese officials to alert the WHO of the death of this patient who died of pneumonia/respiratory failure to a viral infection where the patient had zero innate immunity to it. Dr. Wi was somewhat of medical hero in that he had a history of reporting failures within the Chinese medical system. He had been punished several times for his posts on his website asserting that Chinese officials dealing with medical care weren't being entirely truthful. Apparently, he was first to report as early as December, 2019 that a dangerous respiratory virus was circulating in Wuhan. His post was taken down by Chinese censors.

While I don't believe the Chinese built and intentionally released the SARS2 Virus, it is pretty clear that as early as the fall of 2019, Chinese medical officials and scientists doing development work (Gain of Function) knew about SARS2 and that it had potentially escaped from a lab via a worker there who became infected starting it's spread locally and then internationally. So far, the Chicoms have escaped accountability for this fuck-up. I doubt they will ever be officially recognized as failing to alert appropriate health authorities, do the work to deal with the virus and control it early in it's course and instead SARS2 spread throughout the world with devastating consequences.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Has social media enforced a blackout of the NYT story based on the insinuation that Covid-19 came from a lab? Crazy conspiracy nuts over at the NYT.

Comment

• This morning’s feel good story!

Bridge connecting Crimea to Russia.

Last edited by Mike; October 8, 2022, 08:00 AM.

Comment

• Yeah appears to have been a suicide bomber? Or at least it seems like a truck exploded next to a train with fuel tankers that then also exploded. Russia claims the rail line will be operational tonight but that could just be bullshit.

Very serious blow. It wouldn't surprise me if they respond by launching a cruise missile at some significant civilian target. In Kyiv or Lviv possibly.

Comment

• CCTV footage of the explosion going round. I've seen another angle that suggests it was something under the bridge possibly.

Comment

• Comment

• Also this morning someone sabotaged the train network in northern Germany. All train traffic came to a complete halt for hours.

The German rail operator blamed cable sabotage for a major train disruption and said security authorities had taken over the investigation. It had earlier reported that the "technical fault" had been repaired.

Comment

• Official Ukrainian accounts are trolling like crazy. (Caution: Loud)

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              You have it so hard Hannibal
                              Give me a break. When did I say that I have it hard? I have had a lot of good fortune in life. Simply growing up in a prosperous Constitutional Republic puts me in the luckiest 1% of people who have ever lived. But unlike white progressives, I recognize that these conditions are not automatic or permanent, and I'd rather not see my kids and grand kids inherit a world that is much more difficult to live in than the one that I grew up in. We're on track to become a hybrid of Wiemar Germany, Brazil, and Rhodesia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                CCTV footage of the explosion going round. I've seen another angle that suggests it was something under the bridge possibly.
                                I would think the blast would have come from below the road. The energy from explosives goes up and out. If it was a truck bomb, the road would actually shield the blast (somewhat) from the bridge’s structural support.

OTOH, I don’t know how opposing forces could rig the bridge with explosives without being detected.

Based on the size of the explosion, a truck full of C-4 or whatever seems reasonable. Need more info. Especially about these military dolphins.

Comment

Working...
                                X