Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Not sure if you know much about church history, but Paul, before he was converted, was a mass murderer. Paul ended up writing most of the New Testament.

I have no idea what's in Walker's heart, nor if he's a new man or not. But, it can happen.
    If the Daily Beast has a story about him being mass murderer, do you think it hurts or helps Walker's campaign?

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• If he went on a North Platte wing joint killing spree I surmise that might be enough to sway my vote.

Comment

• Seconded.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• All of these attacks on Walker appear to me to be racially motivated. You Progs should practice what you preach.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...pretty simple choice in GA...a vote for Warnock...is a vote for the continued Biden destruction of America. Period.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...a vote for Warnock...is a vote to allow the Biden Crime Family to continue their crime spree...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• A woman providing evidence of that Walker paid for an abortion is not in any way an attack. Neither is the story that Walker put a razor an ex-wife's throat. The only attack was done by Walker

Comment

• You are a racist.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I watched a good bit of the Tony Bobulinski interview from a couple nights ago and he mentioned that you could go to CNN.com, search his name, and nothing will come up. Surely, that wouldn't be the case AFTER his second primetime interview. Welp... from 10 minutes ago:

Screenshot 2022-10-06 132621.png

Comment

• I guess now you know what it feels like to be innocent of racism only to be labeled a racist. Welcome to the world of a conservative.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• There's no media bias. These guys are straight shooters.

Comment

• You have it so hard The Wizard.

Comment

• racist piag
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• PRESIDENT BIDEN Tells Fort Myers Beach Mayor ...'NO ONE F***S WITH A BIDEN!!!'

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X