No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am against kids getting their ass kicked in the bathroom. I am also against segregation.

Comment

• I attended Flint Community Schools from 1959 to 1972. They were never segregated in my time there, nor were they afterward. We were always integrated.

It was my experience that as AA's became the majority in the schools, they were out to 'pay back' what they felt was wrong.

Scenes like that kid being beat up in the bathroom were everyday occurrances.

So, white folks basically did the same thing that GM did, and said, "cya". They left, and took their tax base with them.

Flint has never recovered, and never will. Their current "city council" is the laughingstock of the state, and maybe even the nation.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

No reason we can't do both.
        There is. One of them is flat out pandering to irresponsibility while refusing to address the root cause of the issue. The other is taking care of the people who volunteer to serve their country.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          I am against kids getting their ass kicked in the bathroom. I am also against segregation.
          Then you'll really hate what progressives are doing to schools.

https://www.michigancapitolconfident...people-allowed

News Story Michigan Schools DEI Director Wants Affinity Spaces With No White People Allowed

Ingham County district risks a civil rights case, say attorneys who examined issue

The director of diversity, equity and inclusion at Holt Public Schools recently circulated an internal memo mentioning his desire to set up private spaces within a school for minority students, with white people not allowed. This, Matt Morales said, was “equity work in creating a more inclusive learning community.”

"More inclusive learning community" by excluding white kids. A progressive utopia.

Comment

I am also against segregation.
            Man, you'd be disgusted what the progs in Berkeley, CA are doing.

Off-campus UC Berkeley student housing bans white people from common areas

The five-story, 30-room “Person of Color Theme House” near the school requires students to declare their race when signing in and to announce when they’re bringing white guests in to the building, according to house rules leaked on Reddit.com.

“Many POC moved here to be able to avoid white violence and presence, so respect their decision of avoidance if you bring white guests,” the rules declare. “White guests are not allowed in common spaces.”

Hmm. I wonder what crime statistics look like for that area.

Comment

Prepare to be aghast at black students from Rice University. Yes, that Rice. Ranked #15 by US News (between Vanderbilt and Cornell) with a paltry annual tuition of $51,107.

Black students at Rice University demand segregated campus ‘Black House’

https://www.thecollegefix.com/black-...s-black-house/

Comment

Didn't mean to single out Rice. It's actually happening at some 200 universities around the country.

Nearly 200 universities encourage, facilitate segregation among students of color: report

https://www.thecollegefix.com/nearly...-color-report/

Sure seems like Democrats are getting back to their roots.

Comment

• With Russia occupied it seems like things really heating up around the former Soviet space. Azerbaijan appears to have launched an invasion of Armenia proper. Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan are exchanging fire across their border. China promises it will protect Kazakhstan's independence...and I think there's just one country threatening Kazakhstan's independence, hmmmmm

Comment

• Mike - Can "separate but equal" be too far behind?

Comment

• lol

Comment

• I wonder what the 10 "cheapest" houses in Martha's Vineyard cost.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                          Mike - Can "separate but equal" be too far behind?
                          Hell if I know. Those people are nuts. Anything's possible.

Comment

• 306746801_414217990881948_877939256240760392_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=M-HWLv-QhXgAX9Q3RvI&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=00_AT9hwUXfl-MyCkZKhsh1iZ-AgUzJSLpnvigNrpWYu5aOsw&oe=6328B632.jpg

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• Whatever, Trumpers
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X