Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flushing the toilet over North Plate just for you, chief

Comment

• RFK Jr. is challenging Biden for the nomination. Hey, someone who could actually make me vote for Trump.

Comment

• STFU
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          My advice to those currently living in WI and Chicago...is the same advice I give to those living in CA, MI, NY and PA....move.
          Agreed, the Democratic party wastes a lot of votes in some of the great blue paradises. I encourage a lot of strategic migrations to cities like Phoenix, Billings, Atlanta, Charlotte and that burgeoning blue paradise Omaha.

Comment

• lol…greatest city in da world, ya fuckin Sasquatch

Comment

• Talent- Hello

Comment

• I think the residents of NYC would agree much of the description and come to diametrically opposite conclusion. She shouldn't be such a snow flake.

Comment

• If you are a candidate like Dan Kelly and get destroyed like he did, no endorsement would help. He was a bad candidate running a bad campaign.

Comment

• Man, the Republicans have nothing other than culture war to promote.

Who the fuck would vote for any of those fucking morons.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Marjorie Taylor Greene on New York: It’s disgusting… It was repulsive, it smells bad. I think it's a very terrible place.
                      What did she say that was inaccurate?

I lived there for 4 years. She's 100% correct.

I lived there until the day I was released from active duty in the USCG. I've never looked back, and NEVER had the desire to return.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Maybe it's you.

Comment

• Maybe it's not liney...if you look at the mass exodus happening from NY and CA it's safe to say it's not liney.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Man, I love NYC. Same with Chicago. I can see how both aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, though.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• New York and New Jersey are supplying most of the new citizens in Florida.

Problem is, those idiots will continue to vote for Democrats, and eliminate the reason why they are moving to Florida in the first place.

Kind of like the scorpion and the frog.

Comment

• .if you look at the mass exodus happening from NY and CA it's safe to say it's not liney.
                                Well, I could go there and fart a lot .. that may move things along a bit quicker.

Comment

Working...
                                X