Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

I think an apology is in order...you chicks with dicks lover...
    I'm sorry you were offended, you railyard ratfucker.

Comment

• Thank you.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
        Nikki Haley is pure PAC creation.
        What she is is George W. with a vagina.

Comment

• Yes but what is the preferred pronoun...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

? So who posted about the mortgage thing? Or did that not even happen here? Jeepers creepers I'm losing my mind.
            Same. I thought I saw it last night.

Comment

• Crash posted about it yesterday afternoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

What she is is George W. with a vagina.
                George W is the only Republican to win the popular vote in 30 years. Those type of Republicans have been tossed out of the party form not being pure enough, if you dissent from maga you're gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                  Here's Ted Cruz making the electability argument in a victory speech. I can't get the timestamping to work -- skip to 4:48 (he references Hillary losing in the Republican primary).

Polls at the time were showing Cruz having an electability advantage. Trump's opponents referenced these polls occasionally but it didn't help them.
                  Yeah, Cruz did that and never directly attacked Trump in a debate. Trump said Cruz's dad was involved in the JFK assassination and tweeted that his wife was ugly. It thrilled the maga base and Cruz was dust. And he came crawling back to Trump. A profile in courage.

Comment

• yeah on my normal middle class gets foked again weekly wednesday post

anybody watch that rocket launch this morning

hard to believe all those people cheering while that rocket blew up

wonder how much that cost to watch 1 stage work and stage 2 get obliterated

Comment

• Wait, DSL confused crash and The Talent????

I’ll be back soon. Gonna go blow up all of Fairfield County. Twice.

JFC.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Hear me out. There's a lot of similar- KA-bOOM!!!!!

<<DSL ascends to heaven>>

Comment

• horrible
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "yeah on my normal middle class gets foked again weekly wednesday post"

I mean, you read this and is it not a tough call who wrote it? Talent or crash?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

George W is the only Republican to win the popular vote in 30 years.
                              By 2.4 points.

As an incumbent.

With significantly different demographics.

Wanna hear a fun fact? If the electorate was still what it was in 2004, Trump would have won the popular vote in 2020 50.2% to 48.5%. In only 16 years, the demographics shifted enough to swing the nation's popular vote by 6.2%. The Democrats have won not by changing opinions. They have won by changing who votes. Well, they and worthless shit Cuckservatives like Bush.

That's George W's legacy. He fucked over the country and fucked over the Republican Party massively with open borders. And he never got close to getting a Hispanic majority, despite pandering to them. The most that he ever got was 44%. And in order to secure that 44%, he sacrificed the future of his party. That is why these shitheads are appropriately called pussies, cucks, morons, and RINOs.

Even if Trump had won George W's 44% of Hispanics (and it took massive amounts of cucking, pandering and open border to get that 44%), he still would have lost the popular vote. So you can't make the case that if he would just stop being a racist meany-head, he woud have been a winner. Anyone who suggests that pandering to Hispanics and embracing open borders is a winning strategy for Republicans is profoundly retarded and should not be taken seriously on any political subject.

And Trump actually did better with both blacks and Hispanics in 2020 than he did in 2016.(Trump actually pandered massively to blacks).

With 1988 demographics, Trump would have won the popular vote against Biden by more than 5%. With 1980 demographics, he would have won the popular vote against Biden by 7.3%. With 1980 demographics, he would have beaten Hillary by almost 9%. that's not too far off from Reagan's 10%.

Wanna hear something really fun? Trump would have only lost the popular vote by 1.1% with 2008 demographics. (John McCain, the guy who took a gigantic shit all over his base repeatedly for his whole career and spent the entire campaign on his knees sucking off the Hispanics in an attempt to appease them -- he lost the popular vote by 7.2%.) That means he would have easily won the electoral college, albeit without winning the popular vote. Let that sink in for a moment. The country has changed (and continues to change) so massively that it only took 12 years to shift the population enough to make Joe Biden the winner.

With 2012 demographics, Trump would have lost the popular vote by 1.9%, which is slightly less than the margin that he lost to Hillary by. If the United States looked like it did only 11 years ago, Donald Trump would have probably barely won reelection. If you go back a mere 11 years, you can still construct a scenario whereby Trump wins reelection. Let that sink in too.

Demographics is destiny. If you think the progs are out of control now, wait until you see what they'll do with a 50% White electorate and absolutely no checks whatsoever on their power. A guy like Chicago's mayor will be considered a "moderate". That's projected to happen in around 2045. People like Talent who are sticking their fingers in their ears singing "Mary had a LIttle Lamb" are in for a very rude awakening. It's not going to be pretty.

A lot of people can't believe that the state of the country iin 2022 did not lead to a massive red wave. There are multiple reasons for this, but one reason that doesn't get talked about is demographics. With demographics from less than 20 years ago, it wouldn't have been a red wave -- it would have been a Red Wedding.
                              Last edited by Hannibal; April 20, 2023, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• the-sky-is-falling-for-FB-advertisers-not.jpg
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X