Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    Talent,

I’m sure it will all work out. We have unlimited resources for social services and the percentage of Americans paying federal taxes must be substantial and continuing to climb. Right?
    Math checks out. And, even if it does not, remember -- the policy isn't wrong -- we just need to do MORE of it.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• ...it's like the Chairman thinks he is Monte Brewster...the way he spends money...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        ...it's like the Chairman thinks he is Monte Brewster...the way he spends money...
        JFA...might be rock bottom in terms of the movies you've referenced...

Comment

• Brewster's Millions is a classic dude...John Candy should have won a best supporting actor award...

How can you disparage the Hackensack Bulls?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• One DSL's more embarrassing moments....

....of the past two hours...

Comment

• Mental Midget.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                Mental Midget.
                Intimidating Oh Yeah GIF by Laff

Comment

• My name is not Bug...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Speaking of injustices perpetrated by Academy, I'd like to again note that those motherfuckers have yet to recognize Ned Beatty either for any of his dozens of specific genius roles or for his nearly unparalleled career catalog of brilliance.

Comment

• image.png

The Biden administration reportedly is set to release migrants on “parole” with a notice to report to an Immigration and Customs Enforcement office but without enrolling them in the Alternatives to Detention program that requires a given court date.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That is a brilliant plan.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The Nutter Right is having a meltdown on Twitter right now because the woman Elon's named CEO used to be Chair of the World Economic Forum.

New Twitter CEO Linda Yaccarino Is A Vaccine Pushing, Pro Mask Wearing, WEF Globalist – OutKick

Looks like it's back to Gab for a lot of them!!! ​

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            Speaking of injustices perpetrated by Academy, I'd like to again note that those motherfuckers have yet to recognize Ned Beatty either for any of his dozens of specific genius roles or for his nearly unparalleled career catalog of brilliance.
                            It's hard to select just one Ned Beatty performance but his turn as sleazy and murderous strip joint owner "Tiny" Doyle in 1987's Rolling Vengeance will always hold a place in my heart.

Comment

• Where were you when Ned Beatty died?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                Where were you when Ned Beatty died?
                                Driving home on I-70. Had to pull over and gather myself. At least three dozen other cars did the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X