Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    How can that be happening in Canada? They pay a carbon tax.
    All of the electric vehicles in the world, as it turns out, won't stop arsonists.

Comment

• You don't say...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I can't remember if we have talked about this yet, but Canada has fullly legalized assisted suicide -- and not just for people who are ill anymore. If you lose your job and you are feeling suicidal, The State can gift you with the Blissful Sleep if you want.

LIfe is so depressing when your country is run by Liberals that assisted suicide becomes the third leading cause of death.

FyHiF0EWAB0jihO?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• Knowing Canada...they will also force insurance companies to pay people who choose this...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They probably wouldn't have to force them. Assisted suicide almost certainly reduces costs.

Comment

• It is about time.
              Time to throw his treasonous ass in jail.​
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The Canadian fires are white supremacists...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Our forum's Comrade Stalin is happy about the indictment of Trump. No surprise there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                    Our forum's Comrade Stalin is happy about the indictment of Trump.
                    Anyone with a shred of personal dignity and decency feels good about it. U-S-A! U-S-A!

Comment

• 352673979_976446406929910_1441038453165385510_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=E6IyRHcJib4AX8Lw-dS&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.xx&oh=00_AfATY7KeMd1bZRh2FCcE-EJN4iH6pSxZblv2Nf-fh5nE5g&oe=64876C95.jpg

Et tu, Cracker Barrel?

I find it ironic that LGBTQ takes 'pride' in their chosen sexual desires, when 'pride' is one of the seven deadly sins.

This surprises me a bit about Cracker Barrel. They were founded in Tennessee, and have always been either conservative or neutral when it comes to politics.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Trump gets indicted...meanwhile...Biden Crime.jpg
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Corporations are all in on Pride Month out of fear.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            Corporations are all in on Pride Month out of fear.
                            That -- and also the ones that answer to Wall Street are just doing their boss's bidding.

Comment

• Best night in America since Rudy Giuliani had an aneurysm outside of Four Seasons Total Landscaping.

Comment

• DSL is a proud member of this banana republic...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X